We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Homecare Onsite
My Mother at Longwood
My mother was a resident of Longwood for a little over a year until her passing in July. I found the care at Longwood to be exceptional and the staff really cared about my mother as a person. There were good activities to help keep her mentally alert, hair and nail care and the food looked delicious. I can sincerely recommend Longwood to anyone looking for a home for a loved one.
Care and comfort for mt husband
I am happy with the care from this community. We have been pleased with the caring staff and the nice environment. The menu is appealing. They have been kind and helping him in the many activities. I like knowing that he is happy with the small trips away from the community. We would recommend the care of this community for other families.
A good community
The staff at this community is friendly and helpful. Mom has started to participate in some of the daily activities they offer. She has started making friends. The community is really nice and well taken care of. The food is ok and I would recommend community.
Magnolia Place Memory Care is Excellent!
My mother has been in several different facilities and nursing homes, but we have found this one to be the best place yet:
* The facility is clean
* Many of the staff have been there for several years, and they are attentive to the needs of the patients.
* It is the best value that we have found for memory care in the area where my parents live
* It is an intimate environment that feels more like a home than an institution
* This facility wasn't designed with memory care as an afterthought. It was specifically designed as a pleasant, functional environment for those with dementia
Everyone who has come to visit my mother has commented about how nice it is, and we couldn't be happier!
Was this review helpful? 1
Longwood Plantation, an Assisted Living Community with total of 50 beds (34 beds for assisted living and 16 beds for alzheimer's care), is located in a beautiful, quiet, residential area in Orangeburg County. This 10-acre campus offers Independent and Assisted Living for Senior Adults as well as a separate Special Care Residence for individuals with Alzheimer's Disease and/or other memory impairments, called Magnolia Place. The community offers a unique combination of housing, personalized services and health care designed to respond to the varied needs of our residents. We offer socially oriented activities for those who require minimal support to carry on independent productive lives and provide maximum support for those who require more specialized, enhanced care to address the challenges of activities of daily living. Our goal is to help our residents maintain independence for a longer period of time, while remaining in a home-like setting. Our Special Care Unit provides programs formulated to maximize quality of life, providing a reassuring, safe environment, and emphasize each resident's strengths by individual plans of care. Longwood Plantation/Magnolia Place is locally owned and managed and takes pride in offering services to members of our community. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.