This was a very nice place,

This was a very nice place, it was an older construction community, but everything else is excellent. It was just not what my parents wanted. That was a good second choice. It was nicely laid out and i think the caregiving team seemed good, but they never lived there. I toured. This was one of the only places that I took my parents. To me, I felt it was leaning more towards independent living than assisted living and as weeks progressed my parents needed more assistance than I realized, but they had excellent staff, the nurse that evaluated my parents, was also excellent. They were very truthful to the point to that I almost felt that she was mistaken of my parents condition. She was so right, and I was in denial. I really thanked her for being so honest and forthright about the amount of care that my parents needed. I really commend them for that. Their dining is phenomenal, it's like a 4 star dining restaurant, That was great. It is just that they didn't have the 2 bedroom available in the time frame that I needed it. That was a really wonderful community.

Large community with long hallways

The staff is extremely friendly and they have lots of activities. This community seems like it is targeted toward more activities residents. The community is very larger it is sitting on about 44 acres. Assisted living is in a building which is also very larger and has really long hallways. If you wanted to place a loved one here ensure they are very mobile and active.

A modern take-a new, astonishing approach to retirement living in San Diego. With breathtaking views of Mission Bay and the Pacific Ocean, Wesley Palms is now in the process of being completely revitalized to enhance its original, mid-century modern sensibilities. We’re undergoing a total transformation, and adding all-new Patio Homes to the mix of accommodations.
Our entire San Diego retirement community has been reimagined and will be redeveloped, while taking great care to retain the things that make Wesley Palms so special. Like the mature, original ornamental trees, generous open spaces, covered meandering paths, clustering of homes and gathering places and, naturally, our views to the San Diego Bay and Pacific Ocean beyond.