Dominion Senior Living of Sevierville - Sevierville, TN

Dominion is a gem in a jewel box. Elegance of décor, the variety of activities, the general helpfulness of staff and the observable happiness of the residents we met on the tour indicate a facility that is managed with the goal of creating a perfect home for an elderly resident. [name removed] gave us a memorable tour. She spoke to individual residents by their name and demonstrated a deep caring not only for the position she holds but for the welfare of the residents at Dominion.

Taking Good Care Of My Father

I do feel comfortable with my father move to this community. He is safe, and in good hands. They have a good staff, and they are taking good care of him, and his needs. I know he is receiving good care in this facility. Whenever I visit the community, and his room are well-kept. This community has been great to work with, and I would recommend it.

Devotional activities.

This facility was rather nice. However, one concern I had was that the activities that were offered were primarily devotional, which does not very much suit my loved one. This is the primary reason that we did not choose this facility.

Excellent facility

Beautiful clean facility. Staff is knowledgable, pleasant, and go out of their way to make things easy on the family.

My father's "Second" family

My father Tom moved into Dominion Senior Living in April of 2013. Over the course of the past 3 years he blossomed back into the father i knew many years ago. The facility itself is beautiful and well kept. the staff nothing but caring and welcoming to any and all that pass through the doors. Activities brought the social man my father was back into the sunshine and allowed him to share that with the other residents. I cannot say enough kind words or give enough support to the facility. My father passed last week and his wish was to do that there in the love, caring and comfort of his "second family", I enjoyed visiting with my Dad knowing all the good folks there would be happy to see me and my family as well, truly a second family. I can only hope when my time comes to need assistance that Dominion is around Cincinnati, Ohio to help me in my transition of life. God truly does provide all!

so much better

I moved mom from Brookdale Sevierville next door to Dominion. Best move we could have done. The food is so much better and the care is far better. At Brookdale we never saw the ED but at Dominion the ED talks to us every time we ARE there. Mom is so much happier. I will say that the activities program at Brookdale was GREAT but Dominion is working on it.

wonderful experience

My father lived at Domonion Senior living. I could not ask for
any better care. Not only was his needs met the staff cared
for him with love and respect. My father passed in Aug. and I will never foget the care my father and I recieved from everyone at Dominion. If you are looking for a place for your parent I do not think you could ever find a better place.

Wonderful experience!

I can't say enough good things about Dominion, they've really been a godsend. I'd give them top marks across the board, they're really phenomenal! The staff is wonderful, everyone is very kind and professional. The facility itself is well kept and clean, there's always nice music playing, and I've never noticed any odors whatsoever. They also do a great job with the food, it's delicious! Mom really loves it here. We're so impressed with them that we carry their booklet around with us so we can show friends! I highly recommend them!

Look for the best place dominion without a doubt

Very nice place

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Dominion Senior Living! They do a great job here. The staff is friendly and professional, and they really seem to be an organized group of people. The facility is clean and well kept, and they take good care of the residents.

Needs Improvement on Entering/Exiting

The only thing they can improve on is their entry and exit into the facility, because somebody has to be there to let you in and out and sometimes that is not very convenient, depending on what time you are there. You have to wait until someone comes to the door. Everything else seems to be fine though.

so far I have been very happy

So far I have been very happy with the care of my dad. He had a fall from his bed one night, they called me. They used a lot of common sense. They bandaged his arm. They took care of him. The facility is very, very clean. It never see any mess. The staff has been great. They are always friendly and willing to help. The residents seem happy. I also appreciate "A Place For Mom". Very pleased with the organization.

Very friendly and accommodating staff!

So far I've heard only positive things from my loved ones about the care and staff at Wellspring! It's a nice looking place, and the staff are all very friendly and really go out of their way to help the residents and their families. We've had some difficulty getting things sorted out with the insurance company, but Wellspring is really putting in a lot of effort and helping in any way that they can in working with our insurance.