The Pointe at Lifespring - Knoxville, TN

The Pointe at Lifespring - Knoxville, TN has yet not published prices.

Not Quite The Right Fit

We toured this community and it was very nice. The staff seemed friendly along with the other residents. The community was clean and well cared for. In walking around I just got the feeling that this particular community was not going to be a good choice for my mom.

Great fit

The Pointe at Lifespring is a wonderful place. It is a very clean and well-kept community.
I have had the pleasure of joining my parents for meals there and the food is very good, they offer a wide variety of healthy choices.
There are plenty of activities that the staff
encourages the residents to participate. I really like that they personally come to their door to invite them to come out for the meals and the activities. They do offer transportation for shopping trips and appointments. But mom and dad are still capable of driving themselves places, so they do not need that option at this time.
I would recommend this community to others.

Super Nice Community

I toured this community for my parents, and their needs. The tour went well overall. This is a super nice community with friendly people. The community looked great, everything appeared to be well-kept. The staff was very kind to my family, and I. The experience went very well, I enjoyed my tour of this community.

Good Tour of this Community

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. My tour of this community was good one overall. The community looked nice. The staff I met was polite, and informative. My questions were answered. The experience went well, but this wasn't' the community for us.