Mountainbrook Assisted LIving, LLC- Sevierville, TN

Home Away from Home

Our first impression was that this place is homey. It is not stuffy and over fancy. There were folks singing hymns in the parlor and someone was playing the piano. They even have a full time Pastor that is the director. Our tour guide was so sweet and professional. Everyone that was working there were so friendly to my Mom and me. I also like the cleanliness and decorations everywhere. This is probably a new home for my Mom and when I get the Choices program in effect it will be a financial dream for us.

We liked the facility a lot. Our tour person [name removed] was more than helpful.

Very lovely community and the staff was very friendly

I visited on Saturday to see how things are on weekend. A little hard to get to and just not right feel.

Mountainbrook makes one think of a country cottage, the open commons room with the fire burning in the fireplace, the country kitchen activities room, the lovely gardens outside the building. The staff members seem committed to their residents, and [name removed] is a perfect spokesperson for Mountainbrook. Our tour of the facility was a success and gives us much to consider as the home for our mother.

This would be my choice, but I don't have enough income.

Care and comfort

I have been happy with the care from this community. The staff is caring and attentive to the needs for his care. The community is clean and maintained. We like that they offer healthy meals. They offer him to participate in activities. We would recommend the care of this community for the care of a loved one.

No Problems With My Tour

I had a nice experience with my tour of this community. Everything went well, and everyone was kind. This is a nice community with kind people. The community was nice, and clean. The staff was friendly, and helpful. My questions, and I did not have any problems with my tour of this community.

A good place

The staff are really helpful and understanding. This community offers a secured building with a screened in patio. There is a walking path and a garden area. Dad enjoys the food and they do offer daily activities. The community is clean and I would recommend it.

They take care of everything and give you peice of mind.

It's wonderful, just wonderful. Your mind is so free because they they take care of everything and you don't have to worry about anything. I am so happy here. I know the scale is 1 through 5 but I would give them a 10 because it's been so great. They offer a lot of activities and there is always something to do. The food isn't five star but I'll eat anything. The main complaint I hear from other residents is about the food. For instance, someone said they served a slice of pizza and a scoop of mashed potatoes for dinner last night. Everything else has been so great and I am so happy. I also want to send my love to my Senior Living Advisor from A Place for Mom.

The Caretaker Have Good Rapport With Dad

I am very pleased with the caretakers and community. They take good care of my dad. The caretakers really like my dad. It is a much nicer facility that is clean with bigger rooms and a more modern look. The food has not been the best after changing the dietitian. They could improve on the flavor of the meals and bring more warm meals. I can talk to the director at any point, it has been very open to me.