Trinity Hills of Knoxville - Knoxville, TN

Trinity Hills of Knoxville - Knoxville, TN has yet not published prices.

• Memory Care Services
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Transportation

One of my top choices. This could be the place.

I received a phone call from this provider within 30 minutes of talking with the rep from A Place For Mom. They answered all of my questions and we actually toured the facility the same day. The memory care unit was clean and residents seemed to be well cared for. Rating is based upon brief visit for evaluation.

Tour and options

We toured this community for mom's care. We like the staff who were friendly. The community is clean but needs to update in a few areas. We like the menu and the activities. We would suggest that families tour this community for care.

Tour for options

We toured this community it was nice and the staff was helpful. We wanted a certain type of care that was not available. We liked the caring staff. The environment was clean and the list of activities would have been helpful. The atmosphere was clean and the residents seemed to be happy. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one

Nice Indoor Community

I enjoyed my tour of this community. I did like this community, but there was some things about it that concerned me. The room they showed us wasn't as light, and open as I would like for my mother. This is a more of an indoor community, and I wanted more of an open community for my mother, and her needs.

Care for family

This is a great community for excellent care. I like the cleanliness of the inside and the atmosphere is very good. They have outstanding healthy meals. They do offer activies for him to participate. We would recommend this community for good care and a good value.

Outstanding! The Director was both k...

Outstanding! The Director was both knowledgeable and personable. Great daycare program option that would act as a stepping stone to being a resident.

Trinity Hills of Knoxville is situated in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in East Knoxville.Trinity Care is a rapidly emerging growth company formed to meet the needs of senior adults, through the development and management of senior living communities. These facilities will typically be in association with a local, host church, which has contributed land in exchange for ownership in the facility.