Signature Lifestyles of Jefferson City - Jefferson City, TN

Care and comfort for mom

We like the tour at this community for care. The menu was the very good menu. The community is clean and maintained. We like that the chef is will. The activities would have been good.They have a lot for the residents with the activities that are available. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

My good care

This is a nice community and we like that she is getting the care that is needed. I like knowing that she had made friends. This is a very clean community. They have activities and it is nice to see her active.I like knowing that she is happy with the variety of meals. We like the care and feel that other families would benefit from the care at this community

Top notch!

My mother is still adjusting to the new community but I think it's going good so far. The staff are excellent, they do a very good job. The place is always clean and in good shape. I would recommend them to anyone who was looking into this community.