My husbands care

I think that my husband is in a nice community and we like the care that he is receiving from the wonderful staff. This is a clean environment for him and we like that they have a good menu. They do offer him activities to participate with the other residents. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one

We toured the community for care. The staff made us feel welcome and we really did like that the community was bright which is helpful. The menu was appealing and we were able to see the activities at the time of the tour. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one. We wanted a community closer to our home.

Happy Choice

I chose Maple Court for my family member because it was close to our home and therefore very convenient. I like the design of the building and enclosed courtyard which is open for residents anytime. The entire staff has been kind, accessible, and so helpful. The rooms are clean and well maintained.

Good Days, and Bad Days, But Overall a Nice Community

My father is doing pretty well since his move to this community. Overall they are taking good care of him and his needs. He has some bad days. and some good days. I know he is safe, and in good hands at this community. The staff has been very encouraging to him too participate in the activities they have available. He is eating well, I have't heard any complaints about the food.

Thank you!

The staff has been great and they made dads last days great for him. They were very accommodating to him. He did like the food, but it can use some work. They really have good staff and then they have bad staff. Whenever I had a problem they got right on it to resolve the situation. Dad did a lot better in this community.

We Had A Good Tour of This Community

We had a pleasant tour of this community. I really like it, and everything went very well. From what I saw the community appeared to be well maintained. The staff was friendly and informative. They answered my questions and were kind as well. The location of this community was to far for us to travel to visit her. My tour went well.

It's Been Good But Not Perfect

I think the staff are providing the right care for my mom. I also think they keep the community clean. I am not certain but I think my mom enjoys the meals. There are some activities but not all day for the residents. It has been good so far.

So far so good

My Mom has just been here for a month. So far I have been happy with the facility. The staff are very friendly and respond to the needs of the patient. The food is very good and my Mom really likes it.

Everything has been satisfactory so far. Staff is accommodating. Safe enviornment.

Nice place, overall

Our experience with Maple Court was only a short one, but overall I thought it seemed like a nice place. The people were friendly, the facility was clean, and they did a good job looking out for the residents. We did have a few problems regarding communication with staff members. Sometimes it could be difficult to find the correct person to talk to regarding whatever issue you were having.

Great Experience

My family considered many options when deciding what care would be best for our loved one. Maple Court felt right from the start. They have delivered all they promised. My family member is satisfied and so are we knowing she is taken care of. This facility is well staffed with caring workers for the residents. As a healthcare worker myself I am picky. Maple court has been a great place for our family.

A Place to feel Wecomed & More!

I feel that Maple Court is a very great fit for our family. My father & I are very close. I looked at several options before I made this choice. I kept coming back to them for many positive reasons. I truly felt like it is a friendly caring staff. It felt like it's a place that could really be home. I would highly recommend this comfortable place needs to be consider for your family or friends needs. One thing that really stood out to me is the special care that is needed to each person is given. They are not just another one in the misted of it all. I really am impressed by that!

Be Careful Before Choosing Maple Court

They can make photos that make it look like a great place but the truth is that Maple Court is understaffed which makes the quality of care terrible. It is basically a nursing home without certified caregivers. The nursing staff is good but overworked. Residents are left wet and soiled for extended periods of time. Very few activities are offered and residents are usually just parked in front of the television and left unattended until bedtime. When you go to check out Maple Court ask other family members about their experience. Don't trust staff to tell you the truth. You can do much better for the money.

Great alternative to a nursing home.

Maple Court is a clean and fresh smelling facility. Rooms are large and reasonable in price. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable but when we toured the place they acted fake and scripted. As long as granny is happy.

Great care, Horrible billing

The medical staff at Maple Court were great, BUT if you are depending on an outside agency, such as the Dept of Labor to pay the bill, Maple Court will refuse to work with them to get paid as well as the atorney in Oregon will tell you he will have them work it out then HE will file the claim against the deceased estate. They have made it so stressful and traumatized trying to get the bill to the DOL that we are just going to sue them. Contacted Don [Removed] it is so bad.

very pleased

I am very pleased with Maple Court. The only thing I am a little concerned about is the security there. When I went to leave while visiting I noticed no staff were around by the front doors. Other than that it has been a good experience.

MY FATHERS CARE

After 2 years of care I evaluate this facility as excellent.

Very Loving And Attentive

I think they are very loving and they have been very attentive to my mom, she has not really acclimated well, but they try very hard to keep her attention diverted. When we are there they are very good. Their food is good.

Loving care

My loved one is at Maple Court Blue Harbor Senior Living I have found the staff friendly but hard to find in the office and there is no communications between the workers. I have had a very hard time getting my insurance field. The only entertainment I have seen is TV. The working staff with the residents are good but short staffed and worked hard. These ladies are very kind even when they are tired, The rooms needs cleaning more often than once a week with a wand cleaner, I Have Not found my loved one dirty nor the bed soiled MY THANKS GOES OUT TO THE OVER WORKED LADIES Thank you,

Customer service very Poor.

The customer service is very poor at Maple Court. Based upon the services I received, I would think the residence care would also be very poor. Therefore, after paying the deposit and moving in one piece of furniture for two day, I chose not to do business with this facility. I would not want to leave my family member here and then have to be concerned about the quality of care that would be provided. There were no services rendered to us and I have not yet received a refund for our deposit and not even a phone call. This is very poor business. At this time, I would not recomment that anyone use this facility. They have a lot of problems to get corrected.

truly a blessing! Until Billing

The place at Maple Court is very beautiful. I am just elated that they are doing as well as they are in dealing with my husband, because he is hard to deal with. He has a bad case of dementia, and it is a very trying job to take care of that. The nurses there do a fantastic job with him. He gets a little combative at times, but they work with him and get him to do what needs to be done. He stayed at Emeritus before, but they did not feed him properly and he lost a lot of weight fast, and ended up in the hospital. Maple Court, however, has been a simply wonderful experience. It has truly been a blessing, and I would highly recommend Maple Court to anyone!

My mom wrote that. She passed away 12/18/15. Now the bill is $7400 which the Dept of Labor has agreed to pay, if the bill will reflect the ACTUAL dates dad was there. They refuse to do that and the DOL will not pay a fraudulent bill. They refuse to work with them and have filled a $7400 claim against mom's estate because of it. I have contacted Don [removed] because dad died 12/13/14 and they are billing thru 12/27/14 even though someone else was in his room.

I love the small community. It's a pl...

I love the small community. It's a place where my Dad finally feels at home. I've never had any issue with the staff. They have always been extremely helpful in getting things done. Dad was moved from another facility and we have had to get medications straight from one place to another. He was seen by the doctor in a matter of days.

One Of A Kind

I just put my Dad at this place so I don't know enough about the staff or activities to rate. I did tour 8 different places before making my decision. The reason I chose this one is because of the facility itself and the cost. Although the location was not ideal for my family, it is one of a kind in this area. Instead of being a unit off of an assisted living, the entire entity is memory care. My Dad is very mobile and needs plenty of room to roam rather than feeling confined. It is very spacious and clean and modern. The rooms are also very spacious in comparison. The price was about $30 a day less than most of the others. This was also a huge determine factor. I will be keeping a close eye on my Dad and add more info to this review later.

We really like Wellspring.

We really like Wellspring. They had a very reasonable price compared to the others we checked out. They help each person with their individual needs.

MY FATHERS CARE

I'm very pleased with the service here, they do a great job! I'd give them 5s across the board. The staff are very involved with the residents individually. Everyone from the maintenance man to the director knows my loved one by name and treats her well. We toured quite a few locations during our search and we're so glad we found this one, we've had no second thoughts about choosing it!

Great Place for Mom

Mom was one of the first to move in. I've been very pleased with her care. She has had only one fall that resulted in a trip to the ER. There is a lot of family involvement. This is a wonderful facility.

When in-home care isn’t enough, choosing the right care for your loved one is important. Wellspring Senior Living at Powell focuses on caring for the individual with programs that can be tailored specifically to your loved one’s needs. We are committed to providing a secure environment that promotes dignity and maintains physical and emotional health and stability through the engagement of meaningful life enrichment programs.
Wellspring Senior Living at Powell is located just off Emory Road, less than a mile from North Knoxville Medical Center, East Tennessee’s newest state-of-the-art full service hospital. In addition, we offer affordable monthly rental rates without a length-of- stay commitment. These rates are all inclusive with no leveling or add-on fees.
With its convenient location, specially trained staff, and personalized care plans, Wellspring Senior Living at Powell is a premier choice for your family.