Elmcroft of Halls - Knoxville, TN

Another nice community I had no complaints. The community was in a nice setting almost felt like you were in the country. The staff was very nice and friendly. The community was clean and looked good inside and out.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear you had a pleasant experience.

A+ Community

I would give this community an A+ in everything. My mother is still taking some time to adjust with her move to this community. However I'am pleased with all they have done for my family. I know she is in good hands, the staff is great. They are very helpful, friendly, and genuinely concerned about their residents. When I visit the community is well maintained. They provide good activities, and nice meals for the residents. This is a community I would recommend, it is working out well for us.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your positive review! We are so glad to hear that your experiences have been pleasant. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we want to let you know that we love having your mother here.

My sister, Mother, and I visited with [Removed] on June 3rd. She gave us a wonderful tour, fresh rolls, introduced us to staff and residents, and let us meet Miss [Removed] to see the set up of her apartment.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your tour and had a positive experience with us.

Good experience

My sister was here and it was wonderful! The cleanliness is a 5. I think it's a good option for families looking into similar communities.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback! We work very hard to create the best environment possible for our residents!

Mom is adjusting well at this community.

They offer a lot of daily activities. The staff are friendly and encouraging. Mom really likes the food. They keep the community clean. This community has a homey feel to it and I would recommend it.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear your mom is loving her new home!

Highly recommend Elmcroft of Halls, Knoxville TN

The caregivers seem to truly care about the residents, respond as quickly as possible when assistance is needed. The food is very good. They have a schedule of exercises & therapy. The facility is very clean, no offensive odors. Outside very clean & beautifully landscaped. A very pleasant facility & the family of a resident can feel comfortable & assured of good care for their loved one.

We love Elmcroft

We moved my mother here after trying to care for her in our own home. We are extremely pleased with the professional and caring services that Elmcroft provides for their residents and their families. My mother is a diabetic and she enjoys 3 healthy and delicious meals every day. She is also provided with snacks throughout the day. The caregivers and nurses nurture and care for each resident based on their needs. The management staff communicates monthly (sometimes weekly) with family members to assure that their loved one is being cared for appropriately. I would recommend Elmcroft of Halls to anyone struggling with a decision for the care of their loved one. We are blessed to have a place like Elmcroft so close to our home.

When I needed Respite Care they did an unbelievably remarkable job to make it happen.

Very nice place

We're very pleased with how things have turned out with Elmcroft of Halls, they're doing an excellent job. The staff is attentive, caring, and just does a wonderful job overall looking out for the people who live here. The facility is clean and well kept, and they have a lot to provide for the residents. I would rate them 5 stars!

My mother was demented and sometimes difficult, but the skilled staff at Elmcroft gave her the best possible care for the last years of her life. She went from being eager to leave to loving to live at Elmcroft. The care met the highest professional standards, and what's more it was loving. I recommend Elmcroft of Halls to all looking for a fine assisted living facility.

Amazing director!

The director for memory care here is absolutely fantastic. She's been there 10 years, and her experience really shows. She's outgoing, compassionate, and caring. She's fabulous with the patients and with the staff, and you can tell she is was makes the place tick. The facility itself is very nice looking, well kept, and clean.

I liked it, but may not be accomodati...

I liked it, but may not be accomodating enough for the dog.

Nice facility. The director provided...

Nice facility. The director provided good information. Respite program as well as daycare make for good options.

Elmcroft of Halls Knoxville is located just a quarter of a mile north of the original Halls Crossroads of Andersonville Pike and Emory Road in northern Knox County. An inviting, homespun community, much like the surrounding countryside, Elmcroft of Halls is home to warm hearts and panoramic views of Black Oak Ridge.

Elmcroft of Halls is an assisted living and Alzheimer’s Care community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Halls has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Halls features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.