Willow Lake Place - Indianapolis, IN

Willow Lake Place - Indianapolis, IN has yet not published prices.

They're not perfect but they're getting there!

I am very pleased with this facility thus far. The staff is working with my Mother and they are learning a lot about her and her needs. They have a great supportive administrative staff and they made it easy to work with all of the different people that are there. The only reason why I am not giving them 5 stars is that not everyone is up to speed. They are not perfect, but they are getting there. The staff treats my mom well and they are very caring. The evening staff is tired and seems overworked. They still use an agency nursing staff at night and I would like to see them get fully staffed. For activities, they have things like bible study, exercise classes, church, and times where my mom can get her done. I have also been here during meal time and the food looks good with a lot of variety. They serve things like salmon, chicken, and steak. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Respite Stay With Well

Everything went well for my mothers respite stay here in this community. I did feel she was safe, and in good hands. We did not have any problems, or concerns during her time in this community. This is a community I would recommend to my friends, and family.

To many changes going on

My brother went to Willow Lake and they had just changed ownership and he felt that it would not be a good idea to move our mom there while there are so many changes going on.

Good care when needed

We were happy with the care that we received for the time we needed here. The staff were caring and attentive to the needs we needed at the time. The community is clean with nice enviroment. The meals were appealing. They do offer activities. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

The Right Choice, Great Fit!

Beautifully clean and well-maintained community that we helped chose for my parents. Well balanced meals. They provide snacks and drinks for the residents between meals. They have plenty of activities available for the residents to participate. My parents were able to decorate their room the way they wanted to. The staff is very friendly and there seems to be good communication between staff and residents. I feel they are in a very safe environment.

Did not like the layout!!

I was not to thrilled with how the set up was at this property. I thought that everything was very small and compacted. The floor plan also was a little awkward, how they had the bedrooms, common areas, and dinning room was not impressive. It just was not the right fit for my mother.

A tour for me

I came to visit this community to possible move it. The staff was nice. The community was clean and maintained. The did have a variety of meals. They offer nice activities. I would suggest families to see this community and get information on is it is what they are looking for when it comes to a loved one.