Have a friend there that I visit . She says she is very happy there and that the staff and owners treat her very well. I see they play alot of games. The place is always clean. I enjoy going to see her there.

eric n

Thank yuo very much for the kind words. We try our best.

My Testimonial

My Mom has been at The Humphrey for a year now. I cannot say how thankful that I am to have found them. The Humphrey is a small Assisted Living facility with a family touch! My Mom is looked after properly with safety and love in mind! Before I found this place I was constantly stressed and worried about my Mom. When she moved in, it immediately allowed peace of mind for me and also my Mom. They have a call system and when the button is pushed for assistance it is minutes, if not seconds for someone to come to help my Mom. Medication is dispensed perfectly which has allowed my Mother’s health to stabilize! The staff is great and very personable and you can tell they care about their residents and enjoy their job! And the owners are exceptional and add that family flair! The place is spotless and the rooms are spacious! If you are searching for a place for your loved one, I highly recommend checking them out, as they are an amazing choice!

eric n

We are blessed to have your mother. She is a doll. What a great addition to our family!! God bless both of you.

Eric

A miracle and a blessing for our family.

Finding the Humphrey House for my mom was a miracle and a blessing from God. In this amazing home my Mom was cared for and loved as a member of the family. All her needs were met and exceeded. The entire staff is loving caring and very professional. BB and Eric go over and beyond every expectation to make sure the House is run like a family home and a professional business. My mom was very happy there and she very much enjoyed being a member of this amazing loving family. My visits to the House were always very welcomed and I always felt at ease to ask any questions and to make any request or suggestions concerning Mom's care. Every time I drove away after my visits to see Mom, I felt at peace with our family's decision to choose the Humphrey House to provide for Mom' care.

Dear Martha,

Dona Helena was a very very special lady. We loved her like our own and miss her everyday. Our daily comfort is that she is with God in all his glory!!

Friendly staff, lots of one on one attention

Overall I think things have gone very well with Humphrey ALF so far. The people here are friendly and professional, and they give the residents a lot of one on one attention. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and they take great care of the people who live here.

Great Experience

I was looking for an assisted living facility for my 85 year old mother and I found the best of them all at Humphrey ALF. My mother gets above excellent care, as if she were their own family. She loves the food. I go to work without any fears, knowing she's in the best of care. We love Eric, BB and the staff.

My Mom

My 87 year old mother was a resident of Humphrey Assisted Living for 2 years until her recent passing. She received excellent care, etc... She loved the food and her care takers. Most impressive besides the cleanliness and care she was given was the family atmosphere. It really seemed she was in a home and not a facility. I will forever be indebted to Bebe and Eric for making sure that my mom received the best care possible. I highly recommend this facility and now consider them part of my family.

eric n

Thanks so much Lynette. We love her and miss her everyday!

Your friends alway,

Eric and BB

Humphrey ALF - The Class of the ALF'S

I was fortunate to have my wife have the wonderful experience of being a client at Humphrey ALF. The facility was immaculate. Eric,, BB, and their staff were wonderful to my wife. The care she received was excellent. I always found clean and dressed in her own clothes, because the staff washed each client's separately. My wife always loved Chinese food. Eric would periodically go out of his way to arrange his schedule to take out to lunch at a Chinese restaurant. If that doesn't show care and love, I don't know what more would have to be done to show it. I could go on and on writing about all the wonderful things done for my love one. I close with this last thought, if you care about your love one and you want the best for their senior years, you need to seek out Humphrey ALS and pray they have an opening .

Dear Roger,

Thank you so much for your kind words. June was special to us and one of the family. God Bless both of you.

Visited last week. The place was won...

Visited last week. The place was wonderful but they were full. Loved the owners. They were very helpful. Very clean and all ladies, which what I was looking for. Cheaper than the larger places I looked at. Hopefully they'll have an opening soon.

great place

i have been by this alf several times,very nice place,i found the staff to be very attrentive,the alf was very clean,and i would reccomend humphrey house to all family members looking for a safe clean environment,for their loved ones

A Wonderful Place to call Home

I had searched a long time to find an ALF for my mother, and when I found Humphrey ALF it was like my prayers had been answered. The owners, Eric and BB Nunez run a Five Star establishment while still keeping the atmosphere of a loving family home. My mother enjoys nutritious home cooked meals, a beautiful sunny private room with a view of the lake, immaculate surroundings, and a loving and cheerful staff is always on hand. If you are looking for a "home" (in every true sense of the word) for your loved one, look no further. I personally guarantee that you will never find a better place for you and your loved one to call their home.

Dear Pam,

Four years later, we are still blessed being allowed to care for your mother. She is a doll !!! We are lucky to have both of you in our family.

Love Always,
Eric and BB

Didn't like the feel here

I toured this community when I was looking into care options for my loved one. I didn't like the feel I got here at all. I dropped by unexpectedly and they did not seem prepared at all. Things weren't clean, and they seemed suspicious and unfriendly about my visit.

eric n

So sorry about your experience but in fairness we are a small community and that is why I preferred to schedule an appointment so I could personally answer each and every one of your questions and concerns that staff may not be able to including pricing, specific care needs etc.... A review of your visit including staff interview however in my opinion paint a much different picture than stated. I sincerely hope you were able to find a wonderful place for your loved one.

Visited. Fantastic. Very q...

Visited. Fantastic. Very quiet peaceful environment. Great reception, spent time and answered all our questions. Warm personalities. May have opening soon.