I am grateful to Waverly Gardens for the care they have provided my father. They have been supportive through his health changes and financial transitions. Wherever we go in the building, everyone greets my dad my name. Staff are ready to help when we ask for cares or have questions. Many of the aides have running jokes with my dad. The building and gardens are beautiful.

Darcy DeMars

Thanks for your kind words, Cindy!

A beautiful place to call home.

Beautiful surroundings, lovely staff, and wonderful activities to be involved with if you choose. Staff is responsive and caring. You are greeted with kindness from everyone you pass in the halls. A great variety of interesting events and fun traditions, like the harvest festival, or the summer fair.
Making Waverly Gardens my home has been an easy transition during a difficult time. The loving care of all the Waverly Gardens employees from, nurses, aids, housekeeping, and facility maintenance, to the restaurant, bistro, reception area and fitness center staff. Friendship, kindness and integrity would be how I sum up Waverly Gardens.

Darcy DeMars

Thank you for the kind words, Patti!

I am at home

I have been extremely pleased with my stay here and hope for many more years with you. I have no complaints, but as I understand it each until received $150 per month. I never use all of that and would love to throw my unused portion into a pool of some sort to be distributed to those who could use it, especially those how, as a couple, try to eat on that amount during the month. Dan, you and the staff are outstanding and I would like all to know that i really appreciate it.

Darcy DeMars

Thanks for your kind words, Sam!

Disgusting

My Grandmother has been living at Waverly Gardens, for a little over eight months now. I have never been so disappointed and disgusted in my life. With how horrible this facility is ran... My family gets calls at least twice a week with notification of a skin breakdown, or a fall.You wonder why she has a skin break down every week ? [removed] Putting all the residents in unsanitary conditions .
Another serious problem at this facility is the staff, they are incredibly rude [removed] towards my Grandmother and my family. One time I was there with my whole family visiting my Grandmother and there was a stronger odor then usual [removed]... My grandmother has a doctors order to be walked to and from meals and the staff including the nurses say they are afraid to walker because she may fall... I laugh at that seeing I walk up and down the halls and she walks great for me. The fact they cant even seeing that they can't even fulfill that, what else are they not doing...

STAY AWAY!!

This place is the worst ! [removed] My loved one has been there for 6 months. We get a call which seems to be about every week that she has fallen sometimes it is multiple calls in a week . She has had many skin gashes, bruises and lumps. They look so painful! [removed] My grandmother has been sent home for holidays so impacted that she is hardly able to walk or function. She has lost an incredible amount of weight that isn't due to having Alzhimers [removed] My family has found aids sleeping in her room while they are on duty. My grandmother is often covered in hardend BM when I go to visit her and lips so dry that the little food she has eaten is hardend to her teeth. The staff has almost completely taken away her ability to ambulate as they confine most everybody to a wheel chair. I go visit a couple times a week and have a large family none of are experiences are ever pleasant. The staffing is SO RUDE. When we complained their answer for us was "Do you want her in our facilty"? Don't let the fancy Expensive walls fool you.

Switch of plans

Great place to live with community involvement. However they normally do a Christmas lunch, but with less than a month out they changed to a Christmas Eve lunch. This is a problem as everyone has set their plans already. Voiced opinion however didn't mean anything!

Beautiful!