Cedar Bluff Assisted Living - Mansfield, TX

Excellent Staff, Facilities and Food

Excellence is the first thing that comes to mind from management throughout the entire staff at Cedar Bluffs. They really care about their residents and provide great food and approach a hospital equivalent level of care. The facilities are beautiful and it's a real family environment. They do a good job of encouraging residents to participate in their enriching activities. The staff loves and really cares about their charges who simply adore their care givers. After looking at the numbers, I found Cedar Bluffs was a great value a true gem.

these people are complete incompetents. I wouldn't leave my dog with these morons

I toured this community

I toured this community it was extremely clean and extremely nice. The staff was nice and they answered all my questions. It was a very new building. It was just a little expensive and not in our budget.

Not The Right For My Love One, But Tour Was Good

I had a good tour of this community. The staff was kind, and helpful. The community was nice, and clean from what I saw. The experience was a nice one. I did find another community that was match for my mother, but tour of this community went well.

Home

When its my time i hope for a place like this.

Absolutely wonderful. Unlike some of them, the first thing [Removed] wanted to know about was my mom. Where she was in her dementia and what her needs were. The facility is beautiful. The staff was so friendly. I will feel at peace bringing my mom here.

I don't think that my mother in law would like living here and it is expensive.

Cedar Bluff is a wonderful place!!

The staff is very responsive with any request. They are very helpful and answer all of my questions. The quality of the food is very good and my mom enjoys it. The community is clean and is kept up very well. They have many scheduled activities during the week like a pianist, church service, exercise, and scenic drives. I would recommend this community to family and friends.

Blessed for sure

So blessed to have found Cedar Bluff... Our situation was very daunting to our family and the staff was so helpful, kind and patient with us (especially to Mom and me). I could not have found a better place for our Mom. She is in their Memory Care and although she is sometimes very difficult, they have assured me and have supported our family through these hard times. We could not be happier... It is a new beautiful residence and a must visit for you folks who are making the tough decision of finding a new home for your family member.
A true blessing to us all!

Cheers to Cedar Bluff!

Finding Cedar Bluff was a Blessing to our family. My mom is in the memory care there and is getting such wonderful care. The staff goes above and beyond helping her with her needs. She came from living on a farm in a small town and the transition for her has been more than our family could have asked for... An answer to our prayers.
I cannot say enough about Cedar Bluff. Not only helping her with her transition but helping me with my feelings about moving her too. It was a hard decision for us, but everyone there, ESPECIALLY THE ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF, helped me through it and I am so happy about our decision to move her to Cedar Bluff.