Cedar Bluff Assisted Living - Mansfield, TX

A place to call home

We have been so very blessed in the care and nurturing our precious mother has received and continues to experience every day at Cedar Bluff. Every staff member, no matter what role they serve, treats each and every resident with loving kindness. It is such a privilege to call everyone at Cedar Bluff our extended family!

Totally Disagree with Terrible Care

I am responding to the TERRIBLE CARE review from July. It has put a burr under my saddle to say the least!!! My mother has been living in Memory Care at Cedar Bluff for over 2 1/2 years. She was one of the first residents in the Memory Care section, and I am at CB almost every day to visit her. I can tell you that I totally disagree with their review. The caregivers have been nothing but loving and caring to my Mother and the other residents there. The residents are in all stages of dementia and I have personally witnessed the exchanges between the staff and the residents and all I see is nothing but respect and kindness directed to all the residents. Believe me, my Mother's well-being is my first priority and I would have moved her if I ever saw anything that would make me uncomfortable or that was being done to her or ANY other resident living there.

Cedar Bluff is a blessing!

Cedar Bluff is literally an answer to prayer. My dad has Parkinson's, and after a stay in the hospital last October, he was receiving home health care. He hated every minute of it. He felt like a prisoner in his own home. We decided to explore other options, so we toured several assisted living communities. By the end of our first visit to Cedar Bluff, we both knew it was the place for him. He didn't love the idea of assisted living, but we were so impressed with Cedar Bluff's beautiful community, pretty apartments, warm and caring staff, and great amenities. We took the leap of faith and moved my dad in. We are so thankful we did! He's been there for six months now, and he told me he's surprised how quickly Cedar Bluff felt like home. He is thriving in every way thanks to the exercise classes, games, Bible studies, outings, and loving, compassionate care. He also loves the independence of having his privacy when he wants it in his own beautiful apartment. I know how important it is to find just the right home for your loved one. It can be daunting, but do not hesitate to visit this wonderful community. It will give you hope!

Terrible care!!

My dad was treated terrible at this place. I feel bad that I didn't take him out sooner than I did. The people trying to get me to sign on the dotted line were very friendly, but the actual caregivers were cold, unfriendly, and unhelpful. The care was horrific. The staff seemed to be completely unaware of the needs of a person with dementia.

Excellent Staff, Facilities and Food

Excellence is the first thing that comes to mind from management throughout the entire staff at Cedar Bluffs. They really care about their residents and provide great food and approach a hospital equivalent level of care. The facilities are beautiful and it's a real family environment. They do a good job of encouraging residents to participate in their enriching activities. The staff loves and really cares about their charges who simply adore their care givers. After looking at the numbers, I found Cedar Bluffs was a great value a true gem.

these people are complete incompetents. I wouldn't leave my dog with these morons

I toured this community

I toured this community it was extremely clean and extremely nice. The staff was nice and they answered all my questions. It was a very new building. It was just a little expensive and not in our budget.

Not The Right For My Love One, But Tour Was Good

I had a good tour of this community. The staff was kind, and helpful. The community was nice, and clean from what I saw. The experience was a nice one. I did find another community that was match for my mother, but tour of this community went well.

Home

When its my time i hope for a place like this.

Absolutely wonderful. Unlike some of them, the first thing [Removed] wanted to know about was my mom. Where she was in her dementia and what her needs were. The facility is beautiful. The staff was so friendly. I will feel at peace bringing my mom here.

I don't think that my mother in law would like living here and it is expensive.

Cedar Bluff is a wonderful place!!

The staff is very responsive with any request. They are very helpful and answer all of my questions. The quality of the food is very good and my mom enjoys it. The community is clean and is kept up very well. They have many scheduled activities during the week like a pianist, church service, exercise, and scenic drives. I would recommend this community to family and friends.

Blessed for sure

So blessed to have found Cedar Bluff... Our situation was very daunting to our family and the staff was so helpful, kind and patient with us (especially to Mom and me). I could not have found a better place for our Mom. She is in their Memory Care and although she is sometimes very difficult, they have assured me and have supported our family through these hard times. We could not be happier... It is a new beautiful residence and a must visit for you folks who are making the tough decision of finding a new home for your family member.
A true blessing to us all!

Cheers to Cedar Bluff!

Finding Cedar Bluff was a Blessing to our family. My mom is in the memory care there and is getting such wonderful care. The staff goes above and beyond helping her with her needs. She came from living on a farm in a small town and the transition for her has been more than our family could have asked for... An answer to our prayers.
I cannot say enough about Cedar Bluff. Not only helping her with her transition but helping me with my feelings about moving her too. It was a hard decision for us, but everyone there, ESPECIALLY THE ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF, helped me through it and I am so happy about our decision to move her to Cedar Bluff.