Brookdale Mansfield - Mansfield, TX

Brookdale Mansfield - Mansfield, TX has yet not published prices.

I loved it!

I really liked the Brookdale Mansfield community. It was a really nice facility. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It looked very clean and well-maintained. It was open and bright. The only reason we didn't choose this community is that we had to choose a facility that was close to all of our family members to be able to visit dad often.

Very Happy Here

Mom is doing very well here she is really enjoying it. The location was perfect only about 5 minutes from my brother. She is doing the activities such as bingo and other things. Mom is liking the food for the most parts there are days where it isn't as good. We would definitely recommend this community to anyone.

A Great Place To Be

My sister-in-law's move to Brookdale Mansfield went very well and she is very happy there.
The community and her room are both very well kept up and clean and the staff is all very nice and willing to help in any way they can. My questions and concerns are always addressed.
My sister-in-law likes the food and we are able to follow her diet nicely.
There are lots of activities and my sister-in-law likes joining in. There's bingo, exercise classes, field trips lots special events that the residents can join in as well.
I would have no trouble recommending Brookdale Mansfield to friends and family.

A nice visit

We liked this community when we looked at it. The people we met were nice and friendly. The community seemed well maintained. The community felt more like a city atmosphere and we were looking for something a little more in the country.

Great respite stay!

My loved one just stayed for respite care, but the experience was great; my loved one has no complaints! The staff were attentive and the stay was very pleasant. We even chose for her to go back for respite care again because it went so well!

Clean Place!!

The Brookdale Mansfield was a pet friendly community. They also had available transportation for the residents. During my tour i felt that i received all of the proper information in regard to the community. I would recommend a tour of this place the staff are nice and the layout of the whole place is great.

It was very neat and clean and pretty nice,

This is one of the places we looked at when we were touring. It was very neat and clean and pretty nice, but I really liked the director at the place we chose. I was also a little concerned about running out of money being here.

Horizon Bay of Mansfield

This was a very nice place, I really liked it. I saw this one along with many others, and thought they were very good. It wasn't the best fit for us.

I don't really give out fives but the staff here, they earn it.

I don't really give out fives but the staff here, they earn it. It would be better if they had more staff. This is a smaller community, there are only 38 rooms there. They really do get a lot of attention. The people take more interest in the residents than just nurses, and aides.

Not Very Attentive

The general facility was very nice. I could probably give them a five for cleanliness but as my mother became more ill there were some issues with her cleanliness specifically. The professional staff was very friendly. They aids and so forth were not as friendly. I thought the cost was outrageous but it was comparable to other places. I felt like sometimes she was kind of neglected. Her health went downhill very fast so her level of care increased exponentially. The care was not real good, especially on the weekends when there wasn't a lot of supervisor staff around. They would bring her trays in and sit there for hours and hours and her lunch tray would still be sitting there when I came to visit at four o'clock. It was just messy. I would come in and clean things up. I just didn't feel like they were really very attentive.

She never got to take advantage of the activities but they did have nice activities. That was one of the things that sold me on the place.

Marking mgr. - very personable, provi...

Marking mgr. - very personable, provided helpful info Lg bedroom and price were OK. Staff friendly, appeared involved in patient care. This is the facility we selected.

Very clean very informative.

Very clean very informative.

Brookdale Mansfield provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.