Warrenton Overlook Hlth & Rhb - Warrenton, VA

Warrenton Overlook Hlth & Rhb - Warrenton, VA has yet not published prices.

The rehab was great, but I didn't lik...

The rehab was great, but I didn't like the facility, it wasn't as homey as Greenfield. The cleanliness was pretty good, it didn't smell. I think being a more homey atmosphere and I think some of the nursing staff could have been better.

Haven't gotten a lot of attention from the doctor

My mother in law is here and we love them, we're dealing with personalities versus the facility but I'm going to say the facility doesn't have all the bells and whistles. I don't know if this is the place to go to when you have high medical needs, which she doesn't, but the staff was very friendly, very helpful. They have two different doctors that look in on the patients, she's been here since November and just now met her doctor for the first time; so I started questioning that but it takes awhile for the doctor to make the decision to come see her. He takes orders from the nurses and I understand that process but you have to keep on top of it and then they work through it. On the other hand she had a roommate that was just wonderful to deal with and she was getting a lot of help, she had a different doctor too but I think personality may have helped. I don't want to give them a bad rating, she just has a difficult personality so I'm not sure if it's anything at this point but her.