VIP Living Centers, LLC - Irving, TX

So far it's been great.

So far it's been great. I would give them a four out of five, nobody is perfect. The staff here is very caring. I am pretty happy with them so far.

I would definitely recommend V.I.P.!

I was very impressed by V.I.P. Their respect for the quality of life of the people in their care was admirable. The home was a peaceful and loving place and I could see they had a true compassion for the people they cared for. Unfortunately my father passed away before he was to move in, but I felt much relief knowing I had found a great place for him to go. Jillian and John are very easy to work with and answered all my questions with patience and understanding. I would definitely recommend V.I.P. to any one looking for a home for their loved one.

Was very impressed with VIP...

Was very impressed with VIP. John and Jillian truly care about the elderly and their quality of life.

VIP Living Center-Irving is a small State licensed type b assisted living facility, conveniently located in South Irving at the corner of a quiet cul-de sac. We are pleased to provide a home-like environment and family friendly atmosphere. We offer assistance and the very best of care to our residents, while respecting their dignity and guarding the privacy they cherish and deserve thereby improving their quality of life and personal well-being. Our modern 4,800 sq. ft. residential home is spacious and tastefully decorated. We strive to provide outstanding and loving care for our residents in a beautiful home environment – just what we would want for our own loved ones. At VIP Living Centers, we understand the stress of placing your loved ones in a nursing facility. We provide a home away from home with a friendly and caring staff striving to help our residents physically, mentally, and spiritually to maintain a healthy and fruitful life.