We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
No matter how beautiful the large assisted living facilities are, they still feel like a nursing home. Aimee's House offers personal care services with a "bed and breakfast feel".
At Aimee's House your loved one is treated like a person and not a number as what happens in many larger facilites. We are licensed for 8 residents which gives a low caregiver to resident ratio of one caregiver to six (6) residents unlike large facilities with one caregiver to 12 residents.
Our prices are all inclusive, meaning we don't charge an extra fee for each service provided, yet we are competitive with other homes prices.
We own Heritage HomeCare, a Medicare Certified Home Health Agency with skilled nurses, and therapists that come to our home when needed, or you can have another agency of your choice. VNA Hospice can provide care for end-life residents.