Avendelle Assisted Living of Euless - Euless, TX

Avendelle Assisted Living of Euless - Euless, TX has yet not published prices.

One problem after another

I have had nothing but problems with this facility from the get-go. Before my Mother was supposed to move into this community she was supposed to have an assessment done. Well, the evaluation ended up never happening. The other problem I had is the staff ended up giving her the wrong dose of medications. I feel like there was just one problem after another. One of the reasons why I had to bring my Mother here is because she wasn’t eating or drinking and this facility doesn’t even monitor any of that. After my mom passed, I spoke with the owner and he said that he is supposedly working on these issues. However, all of the staff members are great with the residents. [Removed], the marketing director was great and helped us out a lot. I just think that there is a management issue. I would not recommend this facility to other families.

A good place for mom!

The caregivers are excellent. The owners of the home visit often as they have a loved one living there. They have caregivers there twenty four hours a day to care for the residents. The food is ok and the home is very clean and well maintained. I would recommend looking into this care home to see if it would work for your loved one.

We toured this community for care for my grandmother. The staff was very nice and helpful with the questions we had. I liked the variety of meals that were offered to the residents. The community is very clean. We would recommend others to see for themselves if this is what they are looking for.

Excellent facility, not sure it has the service level we need