4 Seasons Senior Living - Coppell, TX

We loved the home setting and that it was in a neighborhood. The care givers seem very nice and attentive.

Mom's care

My mom is happy with the care that she is receiving from the caring staff at this community. The environment is nice and she likes the menu on the variety of the meals. They do have activities for those who want to participate. We would recommend the care at this community for the care of a loved one.

Not Able To Use Feeding tube Here

When I spoke to this care home about what they can do, they told me they were not able to use a feeding tube for my loved one. I didn't have any problems and they were very honest. It was helpful to speak with them to make sure I was picking the right care home.

Visit went well. We got to see them interactive with patients. The place looks good and there was no odor.

RESIDENTIAL

My mother was there only one week, before she passed away, but she felt more comfortable in this small environment than at a large assisted living facility. She had all her needs met. both dietary and personal. She felt like she was living in a home with a companion. The best part was the consistency of the caretaker instead of new ones every day and every shift change. I wish I had learned that these group homes existed. I would have moved her there much sooner. The staff was very helpful and provided great resources.

great place

Great place I will tell anyone its a place to go. They also have a great staff. Just a great place.

Terrible Value

My loved one was there for only three days and then he passed away and we were charged the deposit and the full month's rent and I tried to talk to them about it and they never responded back to me about the issue.

staff there are very caring

I have been really pleased with 4 Seasons Senior Living. The staff there are very caring. I have nothing that I would have them improve on. I will say they do not have any activities that I know of. Overall it has been a good experience.

This community was clean and quiet . The rooms were spacious with large windows and the bath as well. Everything was what I am looking for, for my Dad. Mike explained all questions thoroughly and addressed my concerns. Thank You ! 😃