Oaks Assisted Living - Dallas, TX

Old, out dated, uncared for and cramped. This house was at maximum capacity with all men at this point, NO WAY would I put my mother there.

Excellent service and professional care.

Oaks Assisted Living is by far the best we have had the pleasure of doing business with. Personnel are experienced and caring. Food, well let me tell you, I would gladly eat there any time. The meal planning is superb. Staff has an easy friendliness. We find services, including transportation, to be exemplary. We have not seen any need go unattended. I know it's hard to find activities that everybody likes, but, they are always planning something. Value, well, there's an old saying about "you get what you pay for". I can tell you that in our case, we are getting more than we pay for. No complaints on that end. We appreciate the excellent service and the professional care given by Oaks Assisted Living.

Oaks Assisted Living provides personal care services in a private residential home that offers an alternative to senior living in a smaller more intimate setting. Oaks Assisted Living is a licensed "Traditional Care Home" located in your neighborhood. At the "Oaks" we offer 24 hour service/care, support , peace of mind, companionship, security and flexibility in a smaller "home-like" environment. Oaks Assisted Living "feels like home" because it is "HOME"! In addition to Senior Assisted Living and Adult Day Care , we offer respite care, short term and long term care.
Oaks Staff assist with daily activities, grooming, bathing, mobility, incontinence, supervised mediation management, schedule transportation, and outings. Our residents receive three delicious home cooked meals daily and snacks. We provide,"LOTS OF LOVE, HUGS, and LAUGHTER"!