Excellent facility, not sure it has the service level we need.

Had A Good Experience!!

The tour guide was very nice with me, he answered all of my questions and concerns. The community was very clean and up-kept. We discussed meal plans and activities that are offered. The atmosphere of the PBH Brook Hollow was positive i would recommend a tour of the community to friends and family.

No problems and no complaints!

Moved Mom into PBH a little over a month ago and so far I have no complaints. Prior to choosing this place we went to Atria where it was very dark and dreary and I didn't get that feeling at all at PBH. It's a very nice place and the residents seem to be very happy there. Mom likes food outside of there but she tolerates it. The place is very clean and vibrant.

Beautiful home, great caregivers

The new manager of this residential home is fabulous---knowledgeable, compassionate, and caring. The food is very good, and the entire staff is caring. We all are treated like family.

Great Rsidential Care Facility

This was a wonderful place for my father to spend his last days. He was very happy, loved everything about his "home"--the staff, the food, the surroundings. Having the same staff there all the time was a great advantage, since they got to know him very well, and he got to know them. The size of the home was a big advantage also. He received a lot of one-on-one care and attention. The entire dwelling was always clean, but didn't have the "institution odor" that some nursing homes have. He was able to visit with the other residents inside, or spend outside enjoying the world and the weather.

Very nice facility, looks l...

Very nice facility, looks like a caring environment. However, not in the price range that we could be looking into.

604 DONNA LANE BEDFORD TX 76022-BROOKHOLLOW HOME

Very nice home, beautifully decorated with elderly concerns in mind, with the openess of the home, and the beautiful large windows to watch the birds and outdoors, this brings serenity to the ones living there. I wish they had more activities throughout the week, to keep them entertained throughout the day.