Mom is happy here

Mom is in the memory care here and we are happy with the place. The have activities that stimulate her mind. The staff is very nice, very helpful and patient. The meals are served 3x a day and the hours are long no set time you have to get there by. Housekeeping keeps it clean and no odors. They will do her laundry and clean the room too. They will bring the memory care over to the assisted living so they can all play games and have a social hour. I would recommend this community.

So far, so good.

I moved my husband in yesterday and so far everything is fine. The helpers were attentive and I think they will work for him. They were kind and efficient. The office staff has been helpful. Lots of paperwork which is probably normal. Usually had to wait to see them. Have not been here long enough to really rate the care and activities properly.

Friendly Tour

I had a good tour of this community. Everyone was very friendly. My tour guide was informative, and answered all my questions. The community looked good from what I saw. It was a nice experience, but I find another community that met our needs better.

I loved how friendly and happy residents appeared. [Removed] made me feel like my mother would fit into this community. So far my number one choice.

Excellent Care Giving

My father was here for a short term, however everyone was welcoming, kind and most importantly patient with all the residence. The administration is excellent, which obviously leads into the day to day hands on care. The activities provide stimulation and involvement. There definitely is a community atmosphere, however the rooms are designed to also give the privacy each person residing needs. Families are welcome at all times and the staff strive to accommodate.

All inclusive pricing except for incontinence products.
$6950 private room; $5150 shared room; incontinence products & care $[removed]/m; skilled nursing facility close by Broadway Villa; hospital nearby. Has hospice facilities up to 12 people.
4-5% annual price increase

Excellent Care around the clock!!

My first experience with this community was the tour. They provided such great information and made me feel comfortable with placing my mother in there care. The activities provided are great especially the ones geared towards helping my loved one improve her memory. She has felt very safe and the environment is kept clean. I would highly recommend this place.

Friendly, Caring, and Comfortable

My father moved here from another community at the end of April for the memory care and to be closer to family, and we have been very happy so far. The staff is amazing: their overall friendliness and quality is great, and they are consistently approachable and caring. They obviously know all of the residents and their needs well. He lives in the memory care unit, which is smaller than assisted care, but it still very good. The entire community is very intimate and not overwhelming at all. I dine with my father regularly, and the food is excellent. I feel very confident that my father is happy and comfortable living there.

They have been absolutely excellent! ...

They have been absolutely excellent! I have absolutely no complaints! They went out of their way to help us in a difficult situation. They weren't open at the time we needed to move in, but they opened up the place, waited for us, and helped us move into the apartment! They even allowed us to stay in a furnished respite room until my loved one's stuff arrived! They were extremely accommodating in so many ways, and bent over backwards to help us!

The price is right in the middle of the others in the area. They do care evaluations every 6 months, to assess and make sure everything is okay. Hopefully, they won't use that as an excuse to up the charges.

Overall, we are very happy here and thrilled with this choice!

More like a luxury hotel

This is the best place for seniors and would be the best place for your parents. They are just the best place to get this level of care. They are very attentive and it is almost like not being in an assisted living community but more like a luxury hotel. I would highly recommend this community to anyone.

Welcome to Vintage Sonoma! Independent Senior Living, Assisted Living, Memory and Hospice Care in Sonoma, California.

Make yourself at home at the Vintage Sonoma in Sonoma, California. It’s a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your soul. We recognize that each new resident has a unique lifestyle. So we’ve tailored solutions to match. We have a Continuum Model of Care and offer independent & assisted living as well as memory & hospice care. This Continuum Model of Care offers consistency of care , convenience & affordability all under one roof.

Assisted Living, when you need a helping hand.

Memory Care, special care for those with memory challenges e.g. Alzheimer’s and dementia.

Short Term Care, for a respite or recovery period.

Serving Sonoma, Napa and Marin County & more towns throughout the Bay Area.

All options include: A safe and secure environment, compassionate, capable staff, busy days, rewarding activities, 3 chef prepared meals daily, scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and field trips and friendly people and a sense of community.

Shopping and dining include extensive fine dining nearby, wine tours and tasting rooms in Sonoma and nearby Napa art festivals, cultural events and educational opportunities abound. Sonoma is just one hour north of San Francisco.

Medical options include Sonoma Valley Hospital, Community Hospital of Sonoma County and Kaiser Permanente hospitals in next-door Napa and Petaluma.

Vintage Sonoma, a Vintage Senior Living retirement community, offers Independent and Assisted Living, and Short Term Care, for a respite and recovery period, with a 3 night minimum. Vintage Sonoma also offers compassionate Memory Care services and accommodations depending on floor plan and availability.