Springfield Place - Petaluma, CA

Impressive

This assisted living community is beautiful, clean and pleasant. The General Manager was very kind and professional. I am definitely telling my other senior friends and family about Springfield Place in Petaluma. I can see myself enjoying it here.

Got my Mother in quickly

This facility has exceeded my expectations. Due to the recent fire in the area, I had to find a place for my Mother very quickly and they were very cooperative and flexible in getting her in. When you first walk into the building you notice how open, festive, and cheerful the community is. It is an older facility but they do a nice job in keeping it updated. I’m very pleased with their services and follow up. They do have a full activities calendar including things like happy hour and movies. I’ve also been able to eat here and by no means is the food gourmet, but it is acceptable. It’s more of a restaurant setting and you have a few different choices besides the special of the day. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Chelsia Hart

Thank you very much for these kind words. Our staff works very hard to provide a comfortable and happy community for our residents, so it warms my heart to know that their efforts are being noticed. I hope your Mother will enjoy many happy years here, especially following the consequences of the County’s devastating fires. We are honored to be able to help her. Becky Monday, General Manager

Nice and expensive

Doing Okay

We toured a few different communities and this one seemed to be the best fit for my mom. She is doing well here.She is starting to meet new residents and make some friends. She is participating in some of the activities. She really likes the food. The community is always clean and well maintained.

Excellent care for my husband who needs a lot. Expensive like all good assisted living places but you get what you pay for.

Very nice faculty, super friendly staff. Lack of outdoor space was why I only gave 4 stars.

this one didn't feel as independent. again, I am looking for a place with no meals included. for example, Rossmoor or Oakmont, though I don't care for oakmont and am hoping for a cooler environment than rossmoor.

Megan McDaniel

Thank you for writing your comments about our community. Based on what you wrote, I think that the breakdown in communication may have originated from the referral agency itself as we try ambitiously to only promote ourselves as an assisted living community and we are categorized as such on the senioradvisor.com website. Sometimes, in everyone’s efforts to help prospective residents like you, information that encompasses all senior housing located in a specific region are recommended. I am sorry that you felt you were not heard and I encourage you to contact senioradvisor.com again and re-emphasize your search criteria so that you get the types of communities that best meet your needs. We wish you all the very best on finding your new home.

Becky Monday, General Manager

Comfortable with The Care They Are Providing My Mother With

So far it has been good experience for my mother here at this community . She is still adjusting a bit, but i know she is safe and in good hands. The community is perfect, they do a good job with the community. They have great staff, they are caring for her well. There are activities offered for the residents. She is pleased with the meals. Overall I know she is being cared for well and is in a safe place. I would recommend this community, it has worked out well for us.

Chelsia Hart

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such glowing reviews of Springfield Place. We are very proud of our little community and it is absolutely wonderful that these efforts are being recognized. We are lucky to have a family member like you who is lovingly protective and provides such warm advocacy for their loved one. Thank you!
Best,
Becky Monday, General Manager

A Rare Find

Having been a firefighter for 34 years, I was used to answering calls for elderly people in distress for various reasons. Some of these calls were to facilities that housed and cared for them. I haven't seen a place that measures up to this one, Springfield Place. From day one, the Sales Advisor that handled getting us the right studio apartment, the Manager that runs the facility, the Nurse, the Activities Director, Caregivers, Receptionists, Building Maintenance staff, Chef and crew, and Cleaning staff have all been professional and compassionate. I have met many of the residents, and this is reflected in their positive attitudes and comments of their experiences there as well. The energy there is extremely cheerful and uplifting. The staff does a great job of making the daily schedule interesting. The caregivers do a great job of helping mom shower, and other daily necessities. I have eaten a number of meals there, and you feel like you are in a restaurant. The young waiters and waitresses really bring a spark to the dining room. Hats off to the chef for well thought out and well prepared meals. I really feel like mom is finally in good hands.

Nice place

Overall I think they do a good job at Springfield Place. The level of care they provide isn't quite as high as what we were hoping, but the care they do provide is excellent. it is a nice place, and we're satisfied with our choice.

Springfield Place is the best thing that has happen to us.

My Father moved in two weeks ago, and I have not seen him this happy in many years. He loves the food, having his own apartment that is easy to manage, he has made friends already!, Saturday we had dinner with him in the dining room and 4 people stopped by to say hi. He is going to happy hour 3 times a week. For me his daughter the relief of knowing he is safe and happy has made me feel like myself for the 1st time in a year. I have set up the services so he has 2 showers a week and they escort him to the dining room 3 times a day. If you are thinking about moving your family member to an assisted living community I thought we could not afford it, this was less than the Board and Care and he is 100 times happier!
Thank you Springfield place and all the staff that make this place great.

Springfield Place is a very nice plac...

Springfield Place is a very nice place. The staff are very friendly. The food is very good. Overall, I'm satisfied with the services they provide.

They are great.

They are great. Springfield place is doing a great job. My loved one is very happy there. I would score them very high, in all things. My loved one is all settled in and doing very well.

Very friendly

So far we really like Springfield Place, but my loved one has just moved in. The staff have all been extremely friendly and accommodating. Some things feel a little disjointed and I wish there was one move in coordinator to help facilitate the process. Otherwise, the warm personalities of the staff go a long way to make this a welcoming environment.

It’s a very nice place ...

It’s a very nice place as far as the ability their quality of life still and still help them when they need the help.. good food, they’ve got good food there, pretty friendly staff. Not much of an outside area, with a couple of benches. Parking can be a little rough.

Liked it. Might be too big ...

Liked it. Might be too big for mom, but will take her there to see. Didn't have a quiet room in her price range :(

Good Energy but The Care was too Regimented

One of things that I didn't like about that place is they only had one nurse and none of the other caregivers are CNAs or anything. They wanted my mother-in-law to have a very set schedule for care. Their care price was based on how many times they would have to come to your room. The care was more expensive and on top of that I wasn't assured she was going to get the care she needed. If something were to happen outside of their schedule we were going to have to provide a land line where she could call down to the front desk. That's not going to work. She's paralyzed on the left side and she was left handed. She needs total assistance so to have to make her be on such a schedule wasn't going to work.

Everything else about them seemed good. The energy and everything there was really great.

Pleasant location close to facilities...

Our first stop with Mom and Dad. Ple...

Our first stop with Mom and Dad. Pleasant location close to facilities in Petaluma. One bedroom we saw was too small. Perhaps a 2 bedroom would work. Did confirm that wood floor option is possible.

When you visit our retirement community in the heart of Petaluma’s historic downtown, you’ll notice something unexpected the minute you walk through the doors. You can see, hear, and feel the energy and vibrancy of our community. The lobby is bustling, people are laughing, and friends are chatting. Some are planning outings to the waterfront, while others are grabbing coffee before they go shopping downtown. Springfield Place feels like an active community because it is an active community.

Our philosophy of premium customer service translates into an experience that feels more like you’re on a permanent vacation, and less like you’re in a retirement community. The atmosphere is warm, friendly, and inviting—whatever our residents need, our helpful staff is ready to deliver.

At Springfield Place, we don’t just care for people—we care about people, and want to help our residents get the most out of their retirement. Want to plan a movie night? Invite your family. How about a game of poker? Stack your chips. Dinner in the city sound fun? Hop on the shuttle. Whatever you want to do, whatever your interests are, we can help bring them to life in this next phase of life.

At Springfield Place, a fun, adventurous retirement awaits. All you have to do is make yourself at home.

License #496800799