Staff is very responsive and has a good attitude

The initial impressions I got here was very good and I the food is great too. Every time I’ve visited my Father, the med tech seems to be on top of things and very responsive. It’s a clean community and the activities seem to be pretty good. My dad moved from a pretty high-end facility and he is having a hard time settling in. Overall we are very pleased with the level of care and the attitude and responsiveness of the staff. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Great place for my mom

I recently had to place my mom here. I had no idea about cost factors, so the monthly fee was a bit of a shock. They are reasonable now that I have priced other places. They are clean, always have something going. Food is good. My mom is treated very well. We moved her into a private room when one opened up. More like home.

The right fit

Grandma seems to like living at Nazareth Rose Garden. The staff have been attentive and helpful. They offer a good variety of healthy food choices. They offer a lot of activities. The community is well maintained and I would recommend it.

Visited twice. This facility is a mix of AL and memory care. A much better fit for my mother at this stage. This would be my first pick of Napa facilities. But she could only afford a few years here before her money runs out. Have shifted focus to a WI search.

A Nice Community

This is a sterile and hospital-like community. It is good but I wish the staff would improve on the communication. I would like to see more forthcoming status for my mother-in-law. I have no concerns about the cleanliness of the facility. They staff are helpful and nice. My mother-in-law likes the activities provided. I would recommend this place.

So Far Everything Is Going Well

My mother is fitting in here at this community pretty well. We haven't gone to visit her yet, the director suggested we wait a few weeks before we visit. It is a nice looking community, from what I saw everything looked nice and clean. The staff is very helpful, they made the transitional process pretty smooth. A place for mom was great with all the help they provided. So far I'am comfortable with the care they will be providing her.

Mom Is In Good Hands

Everything is going very well for my mother here at this community. They are taking very good care of her and her needs. It is a very nice looking facility, they do a good job with keeping everything nice and clean. The staff have been very helpful and welcoming. There are activities offered. She is satisfied with the food, Overall I know she is in good hands and I would recommend it.

It was a Great move.

This is the second time I used "A Place for Mom" Both experiences have been great.
Charlie Wolf was first to contact and to follow up with me. After visiting several places I picked the Rose Garden. It is small, clean and very friendly caring environment. Marisol and Janice have gone out their way to make the transition for my Mom smooth and painless. They don't miss a beat.
I like most of the employees have been there for sometime. That told me something . For the first in a long I have not had to worry about Mom.

Very receptive to all out requests and needs

Just overall a safe, nice and clean family environment.
The staff is professional and nice. They know us (my wife and I) by our first names and they are very receptive to all our requests and needs and receptive to our requests and needs and more importantly to my Dad's needs. We saw 5 different places before choosing the Nazareth and compare to the other five properties, the Nazareth is the very best.

Positive and professional

Wanted to let you know my experience with Nazareth Rose Garden has been very favorable to this point.
What I see is consistency each time I visit. The staff are friendly. There's a nice variety of activities available.
The environment is clean and the temp is comfortable.
Each person does have access to an outdoor courtyard when weather permits.
We've had a couple of very minor issues thus far. The staff is prompt and professional when taking care of them.
My mother in law has adjusted quite well. Naturally the day of placement was stressful for family. The staff made it flow as easily as it could.
The best is that we can always access the administrator and the medication person.
So far so good.

Nazareth Rose Garden is a small to midsize community in a quiet neighborhood. Each room has direct access to an cozy garden courtyard. The courtyard features a covered gazebo and rose garden offering a place to walk.
This home like environment offers a popular Sun Room for reading or quiet time. Extra wide room entry doors are designed for wheelchair accessibility. Each room has a small bathroom but no shower to reduce fall risk. Single story.