Vintage at Snowberry - Riverside, CA

Glad I found this place.

Love, love, love, this place! The grounds are immaculate, maintenance is very efficient, and the management team are a breath of fresh air. I would recommend this community to any one. I will don't here forever.

My poor father

I would never suggest anyone to rent from Vintage At Snowberry Riverside, CA 8426 Colorado Av, Riverside CA 92504. Property live on grounds manager had small children who were allowed to scream & run around without discipline. My father choose the apartment because of the property was well taken care of. Property monthly cost increased monthly. Charges were placed against monthly bill for light bulb changes, repair leaky plumbing, door bells which did not work, etc. Unbelievable. My father had a special needs dog and was told he would need to pay $500 a month extra. I called the Dept of Aging who contacted the office and charges were removed. Yet, after speaking with other tenants the pet charges run from $200 to $800 a month. Tenants are moving out quite often. DO NOT RENT... I spent so much time speaking with the management office staff it was unbelievable and unsuccessful. On several occasions they demanded to speak to my father on a one to one. He is deaf and needs someone to sign for him. My father has only been in the apartment for three months.

now this was a great place I love the view the area staff but if you disable make sure you ask for a lower level the ground was clean I did not get to look in side but look good to me the price was something I could handed I love this one

Mistake moving in.

The grounds are very nice.The apartments are beautiful but not really senior set up.The management is unreasonable, will NOT work with you when you already have an appointment on the day they want to come in your apartment after leaving a 24 hour or less notice on your door.I let them come in twice w/o me being there.Left my kitchen a mess both times.My rent went up 3 times in 2 years.When I moved out I made less money than when I moved in.Parking is a mess!The move outs are often.They don't care because they have a waiting list.

Mistake moving in.

Like this one very much. Concerned ab...

Like this one very much. Concerned about the nearness of airport for safety and noise.