Briarwood Manor Apartments - Montclair, CA

Do you want cancer from secondhand smoke?

If you want cancer from secondhand smoke come live here! The tenants are allowed to smoke in their units or they don't stop them from doing it. The place is old and the carpet on the second floor is disgusting... Sometimes this place looks like a homeless camp with shopping carts all over the complex. Make sure you tour the entire complex after 5 pm that's when the smoking and [Removed] begins.

Nice complex!

The Brairwood Manor Apartments was a very nice place. They don't really let you tour because there is always people living there. The reason I chose another community was because they called me first with availability.

We are really pleased!

Briarwood Manor Apartments has a very good plan for entertainment to keep the residents happy and engaged. They have a wonderful onsite library, a pool table, and an onsite beautician, and always adding more things. We are really pleased and glad that we got this apartment!

No oven read reviews not a ...

No oven read reviews not a good fit. I cook my meals

Strictly a senior apartment...

Strictly a senior apartment complex. Not sure if that is what we want. Will try to see if nothing else fits!

No Oven

I personally thought that the cost was a little high for me, for a place not having a regular sized sink and no oven. I didn't notice there was no oven until I was already committed. They have quite a bit of activities. They do bingo, bus rides, going to the senior center to eat lunch. I don't participate but they play a lot of games and they have cook outs and things.

I don't have any complaints about living here. It's clean and nice. The only complaint - and it's not even a complaint - is that is has no oven. It makes it inconvenient.

Great location & price! It's close to...

Great location & price! It's close to the shopping center, Metrolink & the Kaiser Clinic. The Manager is very nice. And, the place is clean & safe! It even has a library & computer center!

Retirement community for seniors.