San Sebastian - Laguna Woods, CA

My Parents Really Love it Here

We are so fortunate that we found this community. it gives my parents everything they were in need of. My dad has stopped driving so we were going to need a community that was going to be within walking distance to stores or close enough to a public transportation line. The units and the community were built with high-quality materials my parents barely hear the people above them and next door to them.The community inside and out is extremely clean and they offer a lot of common areas to socialize.
The community offers quite a few acitivites which my parents are enjoying. The community does not serve meals however they do offer breakfeast a few times a week and brunch on the weekend. I would highly recommend this community that is looking for senior living in the county

Understanding Senior living facilities

I received a return call from A Place For Mom with a very helpful gentleman who listened to the needs I had for my Mom. She has lived in the same place for 50 years but as a single person it was overwhelming to take care of. I wanted my Mom to have a nice environment with planned activities she could join and peers she could make friends with. Much of what I found when searching for retirement lifestyle was convalescent living. My Mom is still vibrant, active and social so I wanted for her a place where she could enjoy the next chapter of her life. San Sebastian was suggested to us and it turned out to be the perfect fit for her. She selected the largest apartment available since she was downsizing from a very large house. It is like brand new, move-in ready with the most cheerful staff. As soon as we walked in, we felt comfortable and welcome. I know my Mom will love her new home at San Sebastian. Thank you to A Place For Mom for directing us to this wonderful location.

Welcome to San Sebastian - an intimate enclave of brand new, finely appointed luxury condominiums for lease in an amenity-rich environment for those 55 and better. It's a destination for vibrant and engaging adults seeking a community of neighbors who appreciate sophistication and luxury.