Country Village Apartments - Mira Loma, CA

highly not recommentded

Don’t be fooled by the low price and nice pictures on their web site,
This place is not safe and after all the extra expenses and charges not cheap,

I was living there for 1 year and quickly found out the dark side of this place and would recommend everyone not to rent there.

They charge extra for covered parking place, the cost of using the laundry machines is extremely high, they charge extra for using the garden to plant something, they raise the rent every year, they require a renters insurance, if you have a pet they make sure the riverside animal control pays you a visit so you better have all the documents ready or you’ll get a citation.

The gate is rarely manned, and anyone can get in and out without getting checked, any hour of the day or night.

Minimal facilities, no restaurant, no real golf course,
The nearby neighborhoods are noisy, not safe at night, fireworks almost every night, and police activity.

The community isn’t 55+ as published, there are many young families with children, and at night
you smell pot in many locations just walking around the place.

Some of the employees in the place live there, with their family and friends, and guess what, they don’t need to follow the rules, that “regular” renters are required to follow when signing the lease:
For example:
No grill allowed in front of the units, (unless you are an employee)
You cannot save a parking spot even if you are moving in or out , (unless you are an employee)
You cannot have someone else stay overnight , (unless you are an employee)
You have to have a sticker on your car to park in the community, (unless you are an employee)
You can park in covered parking spots only if they are assigned for you , (unless you are an employee)
Etc, Etc,

So instead of making the mistake like me and others, save yourself the trouble and stay away from this place.

awesome place to live

my husband and I love it here as we did the tour we felt like we belong here the staff is always willing to help the grounds are kept up very wellthe big plus for us is that we can Park all of are cars here and not be charged for all of them and there is enough parking for are guest the apartment we have is bigger than the other one we had and that is very good for a two bedroom senior citizen apartmentthank you Country Village Apartments

Beautiful Place!!

My sister loves Country Village Apartments the pool is wonderful. At the moment another pool is being added to the community. I help my sister with the cooking we prepare our own meals and have a wonderful time. The community is kept clean and if we have any concerns the housekeeping is on top of it. A very recommended community to friends and family.

Very Satisfied

The folks of Country Village leasing staff were a delight to work with. We did everything related to leasing our apartment via the internet and fax. All handled professionally.

Mom Is Doing Just Fine Here

My mom is staying here at this nice community. She is doing fine and well too. The people are nice to meet. She gets to make her own meals too. She is having a good time here.

Not what the pleace appears to me.

I have lived in Country Village going on 4 years. Im so disappointed. When I moved in I had a restaurant to stop and eat in when I did no feel like cooking.
They decided to redo the pool in June, summer time, good choice. Today it was over 100, we went to the other pool which was full of kids. No deck side chairs to set in.
We have no out side axcess to water, so if you want a flower bed you have to bucket your water(really now Im 73). The building where there used to be a restaurant, thirift shop, pet grooming shop. All vacant and the place looks like a run down building. As far as keeping the grounds up--ha ha, drive around to the back. There is broke down cares in the car ports , car ports are dirty, trash beens a very dirty(never cleaned) gutters are dirty and fully of cigarette buts. The end of my building has had a hole in the wood trim(its rotten) falling off. The gutters are also full of rotted wood.

A Wonderful Place

I have recently moved into this community and found it to be very enjoyable. The staff are extremely helpful and kind. The community is well maintained through out the place. There are tons of things to do from the newsletter and intend to participate in a few. I have a smaller stove and refrigerator but it still suitable for me. I love the positive atmosphere and I would recommend any one here.

Stay clear of here

Place is very expensive for seniors. No apartment is set up for disabled seniors .Needs paint and landscaping bad very run down. Most of the business are gone no resturant no groomer no thrift store not much is there anymore. Apartments are infested with bed bugs so think twice before you move here. Most neighbors dont get along not a very friendly atmosphere.

great place

It's a great place I really like it here.

I Would Recommend It

They have made us feel very welcomed here and were very cordial. Overall I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place. The only drawback is that there is not a lot of shopping in the area, like markets for example.

It's Just Been Very Good

So far it has just been really good at the Country Village Apartments. We have only been there for about six weeks now, but the experience for us so far has been very good. They deserve a five - star rating.

Very Responsive

Country Village Apartments' responsiveness to any issues that we have had has been excellent and they have attended to all of them right away, or as quickly as they could. I think that is really worth a lot.

A Good Property and Environment

I think they have got a good property over at Country Village Apartments. The staff is very friendly. Pricing might be a little too much for the veteran population, but overall I think they have a good environment.

Nothing But Good Things To Say

From the time that I first went there with my parents, they were always cordial and very responsive. I had a good experience getting them in and would highly recommend them. I have nothing but good things to say.

On the decline

This used to be a great place to live. That is until the previous manager retired. The new one couldn't care less about the tenants. Most of the activities have been curtailed. They even charge the organized groups to use the barbeque grill. Moral is very low. The art room has been decimated. Several of the tenant clubs no longer operate. In addition, rents are escalating. Think twice about living here.

I was very impressed with their Fourth of July event. There are many veterans that live here and it was done very well. It had all kinds of activities. Everything is great.

They were wonderful to me

When I first moved in there was mold under the sink. They switched me over to another room. They gave me a better room. They were wonderful to me. They took care of it right away. They have bent over backwards to accommodate me. I couldn't ask for a better place. They were just so nice. I really like living here. Everything is excellent here. I would highly recommend the country village apartments.

Needs some better management

My mom was happy here but not now. She has been informed her rent will go up at the end of her current lease and will be leaving. For my mom who has trouble getting around also the un- convenient location of the laundry services has had an impact. And the parking situation is bad. No assigned parking and first come first serve is not good. People will leave their golf carts in place of their autos so they don't loose their parking spot.

I like the possibility of learning to...

I like the possibility of learning to golf

nice, worth looking into, lots of ame...

nice, worth looking into, lots of amenities.....rent starts @ $700.00 for 392 sq ft. On site Medical, sewing room, painting room, pool, fittness room

I really like this complex. It has s...

I really like this complex. It has so much on-site that I don't have to go anywhere. Rent is 765.00 for Jr apt. Move-in is 99.00. This is my first choice.

Small studio (392 sq.ft.) is $685.(se...

Small studio (392 sq.ft.) is $685.(seems high). Staff are very positive about this place.