Orange Park Heights - Orange, CA

Orange Park Heights - Orange, CA has yet not published prices.

The neighborhood and vistas were lovely and [Removed] was professional and accommodating. However, the apartment was very small and not suited to my needs. The area referred to as a patio was a 3 foot square of concrete that might hold a single chair. Also the only entrance to the apartment was down a corridor that felt like I was in an old hotel. The price for this unit seemed to reflect the neighborhood NOT this unit.

A great Home

This is a nice community. We like the apartment very much that has a great view. The staff is nice and helpful. We like that we are able to cook.They do offer alot of nice activities. This community is wonderful and we would recommend others to see how nice it is to live here. We recommend this for a great value and care.

So far things are pretty good at Orange Park Heights!!!

We have not lived here very long but so far it is pretty good. My wife and I live in independent living so we have not yet tried any of the food. The staff are really good, ready to help and answer questions. We have not yet participated in any activities. I would recommend this community it is kept clean and well maintained.