Mount Rubidoux Manor - Riverside, CA

I was scheduled for a tour ...

I was scheduled for a tour with Vintage At Kendall on the 22nd, the tour was fantastic, I enjoyed it completely. The unit was a God send it had everything in it including a dishwasher! I was so excited, I believe I want to wait and see if they are going to call me back. I called this place later on that day to tell them I wanted to change my tour date and was told they did not know I was scheduled for a tour? I told then thank you and I would call back in the morning to speak to the secretary and see what see says.

Mount Rubidoux Manor is a 16 story , gated retirement community coveniently located in downtown Riverside, CA.

Housing is available to persons 62 years of age or older and disabled adults needing wheelchair accessible accommodations. Income eligibility ranges from the extremely low to the moderate income.

Special services at additional cost include a mandatory meal program, local transportation and beauty salon.

Special features include five different floor plans (studio and 1 bedroom), kitchenettes, private balconies, and free parking.