Villages of Lake Highlands - Dallas, TX

Welcome to the distinctive and charming Villages of Lake Highlands, where exceptional living meets comprehensive professional care. Beyond the front doors of this extraordinary lifestyle community you’ll find the compassionate and caring hands of an assisted living and skilled nursing team, as well as experienced and comforting memory care assistance. Our goal is to provide the best clinical care possible for your loved one.

When residents are here, we treat them as family. We extend this welcome to their family and actively support family members being apart of our patient’s recovery process. Our rehabilitation programs meets virtually all therapeutic needs and outpatient rehabilitative services are also offered. Transitional apartments are available for residents to focus on therapy that addresses daily living needs.

Villages

My Mother was taken care of very well, her nurse and assistant nurse were checking on her multiple times a day, they adjusted her position in bed and her physical therapist was able to see her daily for her 9 day stay she got out much earlier than we anticipated. [Removed] was the best nurse ever!

Review

My room was the best room ever.I had a garden view and I could see the birds, and it was so lovely, as if I was enjoying a piece of heaven.." She was here at Easter and 1 week after, she enjoyed watching the easter egg hunt where there were children and their families I could watch, and they were all dressed up in their nice clothes. It was a wonderful sight to see . Loved the meals; everything she ate was so good and fresh. .Could not speak highly enough about the care of the CNA's and the rehab department. She bonded with them and they were like children to her. CNA's were fantastic and so helpful

Villages of Lake Highlands Skilled Nursing Facility

My mother is currently at the Villages first in SNF and now on private pay and has agreed to stay on for now. This facility has been gracious and has treated her with care
and understanding for her strokes and heart attack after coming out of a rehabilitation hospital. I as her caretaker have been greatly pleased with her care there. The only drawback is there is not enough staff available for activities of daily living,bathing,dressing,changing. The aides that work there should be comended they do an extremely hard job. Kudos to them. All in all a above average facility. The rehab gym is excellent and the PT people do their best and trying to help the residents to obtain their maximum level to recover. I don't think you could go wrong in choosing this facility.

Fancy Place with a Clinical Feel

My mother was there when she was getting rehab for about 3 months and she was there a couple of years ago as well. It's a lovely, very fancy place. The help is very good but it almost has a more cold, clinical environment and that's what I like so much about where she is now - it's not cold or clinical like the Villages is. They do have good care for rehab.