Village at Cook Springs - Pell City, AL

Assisted Living, Cook Springs

Variety of activities and food. Resident received individual attention.

Already visited communinty,loved it. But they were already full but we are on the waiting list.I

this is a very Nice Community

This is a very nice community, clean well kept up and the staff is friendly and they are working with my mother-in-law and her transition here which has been slow but the staff has been so good at encouraging her to start coming to the different activities and to join the other residents in the dining are for her meals. We like the resident doctor program they offer her so that she does not have leave to go to doctor appointments and that her meds are monitored on monthly bases.

A Great Community That Is Not Far

My mother-in-law is doing good living at this community. We are well satisfied with the staff who are caring for her and calling us. They call us when anything happens and they keep us informed at any time. She loves the food and she has enjoyed playing bingo and the other activities. They go to the dining room 3 times during the day. It is closer to where we live and it has been great for us.

Helpful Staff

I have no complaints about the tour I received at this community. The property had a great floor plan and was very spacious. I especially enjoyed how friendly and welcoming the staff made my mother feel when we arrived. Overall it ended up just not being the right fit for my mom but we had no complaints about our visit.

Getting More Involved Now

The community is doing great with all they do for my mother-in-law. She has her own bedroom with a bathroom and sitting area. It is large enough for all her belonging like her bed and couch. At first she was not doing good but now she is starting to take part in the activities.

Appreciate the Help

The location is just right for the family and my dad is doing alright. He fell recently and I was called right away. The staff have been accommodating and helpful since his fall. With the assisted living the staff have done everything to make his stay good. My dad eats all or most of the meals that is served to him.

Peace of mind

My mother is cared for both physically and emotionally. I havent worried one day since Mom went to The Village at Cook Springs. God Bless all involved.

Enjoyable residents!!

My loved one has really enjoyed the different activities that this community has to offer. They also have a wide variety of different meals available with lots of healthy choices. Her apartment is very spacious and the housekeeping team does a great job at maintaining the cleanliness of her bedroom. The only thing I could suggest is that the staff be more attentive to my grandmothers needs.

Cook Springs Assisted Living

We have been well pleased with the level of care Mother receives at Cook Springs. The staff are very caring and
respectful of the residents and their family. The food is really good, the facility is clean and organized and there are
daily activities for all the residents that wish to participate.
Cook Springs Assisted Living has been a blessing to Mother and all of us. We have peace of mind knowing our loved one is in such a good facility.

I cannot say enough about Village at Cook Springs!!!!

My husband was at the community for a short time before being taken to the hospital. The food is great and there was a variety to choose from. The staff were great with him and the family and we had great communication. He did participate in activities. The community is very well maintained and I would recommend it to everyone.

Comfortable home-like atmosphere

Overall we're very pleased with how things have gone with Village at Cook Springs! The staff here is friendly and professional, and you can also tell they really personally care about the people that they work with. It's more than just a job, they genuinely want the residents to feel happy and like this place is their home. Even the other residents are very friendly! The facility itself is clean, well decorated, and homey feeling. The food is wholesome, and they've got a well rounded menu, although I do think sometimes it is a bit bland. Overall it's a very nice place, and definitely worth a look!

A great choice

I'm very happy with the attention that my Mother is getting. The food is very good. She calls me on e a week to tell me how much she loves it.
So far, exceeding expectations

Everyone has been awesome with Mom!

Everything is going well

Everything is going well and we are very satisfied and happy with the Village at Cook Springs.

Felt that staff was very supportive. Beautiful outdoor area.

taken to the emergency room

I am not very happy with Village at Cook Springs Specialty Care Assisted Living. When my mom was in the process of moving we filled out forms on her current medications. We made the assumption that everything would transfer and she was there for 4 weeks and 2 medications including heart valve and depression medication was not being given to her. [removed] The staff are very nice in rehab but the damage has already been done. She was mobile when she arrived at the facility but no now she cant even stand up. This whole thing has been very upsetting.

A Great Place For My Mom

Everything is good except the variation and quality of the food. The food is nutritious and it serves the purpose, but it could be a little higher quality for the residents. Other than that it is a great place for my mom.

Very happy with the tour . Something for everybody!

Assist living with SCALF 3371 two pe...

Assist living with SCALF 3371 two person 3644 one person 3857 Larger Room Medicare red white & blue or blue Cross Can not be bed ridden Bedridded

The director was not there but we had...

The director was not there but we had spoken on Friday and she said to ask for the manager on duty. Staff seemed very friendly. We were shown 2 rooms (efficiency and large) in the assisted living area. The efficiency seemed spacious and was being repainted, so everything was clean. Overall the grounds were very nice, the staff was friendly, the dining area was very clean.