Peachtree Senior Living - Trussville, AL

PeachTree really cares

I have volunteered at Peachtree. The facilities are clean and well kept. The employees are pleasant. The residents are happy and seem to like the employees and facilities. They really do care for their residents.

Peachtree has been great for my mom.

Peachtree is under new ownership and is a wonderful facility. The staff truly care about their residents and has a family-like feel. They have done a lot of updates to their building and are adding on. It is always clean and my mom seems happy with the meals. I'm glad we choose Peachtree for my mom. I know she is well taken care of.

Very happy

My mother lives at Peachtree. At first she did not want to move into assisted living but now she doesn't want to go anywhere else. The administrator is also a nurse and is very helpful when it comes to geriatric issues. The residents have parties and luncheons all the time. It is a small facility and I know most of the staff. It's nice knowing that the people caring for my mom are folks that have been there a while. Many of the residents family members visit and bring snacks and desserts. It just feels like family at Peachtree, and I recommend it to anyone looking for a smaller sized community.

This place looked depressing and the patient rooms disheveled. It smelled of urine the minute I walked in.

Mandy Doster

Thank you for your review. We are under new ownership and have renovated our Assisted Living. We would love for you to take a second look.

worst assisted living facility!

Putting my mother there was the worst decision I ever made! The management was only there to make money. The staff was actually mean to my mother who was still recovering from pneumonia and was also very confused. The food was a joke. For dinner residents were offered EITHER a bowl of canned soup or a plain sandwich. I am so thankful we pulled her out after less than 1 month even if we did not get our deposit back. They need to be closed down!
If I could rate this with 0stars I would!

Mandy Doster

Thank you for your review. We are now under new ownership and management. We have renovated our Assisted Living this year as well.

Bad Owner, Staff & Residents Great

Our opinion is solely based on [Removed], owner, part owner, or whoever he claims to be for Peachtree Assisted Living. My family had a horrible experience based on his emails and his conversations with the hospice nurse. Our family member was disrespected by [Removed] as well as the hospice nurse during the last few minutes of our loved one's last breath of life. [Removed] should not be allowed anywhere near an assisted living facility. All other people at Peachtree the residents and employees were the best you could ever have around. The other residents showed kindness & unconditional love for our family member and our family by treating us with love & respect. They understood that our family member had a problem getting to the dining hall but they understood. We are concerned for the staff and residents who have an owner such as [Removed]. We did not know that our mother and grandmother was in rapidly declining health. We had an interview for her admission, she qualified for assisted living per Peachtree. She lasted 36 days! We thought that she would be there for a longer term. My wife met with [Removed] and [Removed] signed the papers to get my mother-in-law into Peachtree. My wife had one check with her that she wrote for $1,425. Thirteen days later I get an email from Steven demanding a check. I had no idea any of the discussions by Steven, Jennifer & my wife about the money. So we exchanged emails until finally it was clear that Steven demanded an undated check in the amount of $1,425 for he to hold in perpetuity. Must have been a big deal since the email from Steven came at 8:49pm on April 23, 2014. Real important! I didn't realize that my family were such a bunch of deadbeats!!! On my mother-in-law's last day on earth, Steven & Jennifer [Removed] tried to control the hospice nurse who is licensed by the State of Alabama to administer morphine to a dying patient, [Removed] "I do not want to lose my license because of a stupid patient and stupid nurse." Thank you [Removed] of Peachtree Assisted Living Facility Owner!

Peachtree is a wonderful place

From the time I called Jennifer at Peachtree I have received exceptional service. All the caregivers have been so nice to my Mother, Mother said I can't believe you found this place. The food is good, the facility is clean, my Mothers room is clean. I would recommend anyone to check the facility out. After I went to the facility I knew this was the place for my Mother. My Mother is happy at Peachtree!

Met with Jennifer one of th...

Met with Jennifer one of the owners, she gave me a tour of the facility. Ithink Peachtree will be a good fit for my Mother. I would recommend

only assisted living. They don't off...

only assisted living. They don't offer nursing care.

Peachtree Senior Living is under new ownership.
Peachtree is a locally-owned assisted living home offering personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in an intimate, professionally managed setting.
We are proud to celebrate our 100% DEFICIENCY FREE state survey!!!
Peachtree Assisted Living is truly a hidden gem. Tucked away in a private setting with fantastic views and a true, family atmosphere.
We provide our residents with assistance with daily living personalized to their needs as well as programs that focus on all areas of wellness.
Peachtree is excited to announce the addition of independent living on our campus.