Somerby at St. Vincent’s One Nineteen - Birmingham, AL

Somerby at St. Vincent’s One Nineteen - Birmingham, AL has yet not published prices.

Such A Great Place

My mom is doing really well. She likes the fact that everybody is welcoming and kind. They had an ambassador who showed her around the community and she has got to see the activities and made friends. She stays active with the activities and the staff are really helpful. We couldn't have asked for a better place, it is unbelievable.

I would recommend this community!!

My loved one is still adjusting to living at this community. The kitchen staff I have met have been nice. The food is good. They keep the community clean. They have a beauty salon on site and the lady there is nice. We are trying to help get her involved in some of the activities offered.

What do Somerby retirement communities offer that others don’t? The Somerby Spark — an attitude, an approach to life, a feeling that leads to a more fulfilling lifestyle. Each Somerby retirement community in Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina creates an environment that frees you to pursue whatever it is that lifts your spirit and makes you happy.We give residents the opportunity to be as engaged and energetic as they’d like to be. We offer options, security and convenience and value. We create activities and programs for the mind, body and spirit. We bring people together to share companionship, fellowship and the joy of social interaction. Somerby residents love life.