Sunrise Ridge - Trussville, AL

Community for care

This is a great community for great care for a loved one. The meals could use alittle improvments with the meals. I like seeing her doing alot of the activiites that she is enjoying with the other residents. We are happy with the care of this community for a great value for a loved one.

Not very impressed with community!!

My loved one and I where not very impressed with this community, it was a little to depressing for my loved one. I had noticed during our tour that there was not much light throughout the building and the atmosphere did not have a comfortable living environment feel to it. My grandmother said she would not consider living here and would not recommend it.

We have been very pleased with the care at Sunrise Ridge. The caregivers have been very thoughtful of our loved one. The food is excellent. I have never seen a cleaner facility. You can tell that the employees take great pride in their job. Our loved one is treated more like family by the employees.