St. Martin's In The Pines Specialty Care Assisted Living Facility - Birmingham, AL has yet not published prices.

Do not go

Do not go to the rehab ir the memory care. [Name removed] would reoeatedly tell me that my husband couldnt understand directions. realky! What dud she not understand about memory care!!
Tbe rehab was tbe worst exoerience we have ever had in any facility.
I cannot soeak for the cottages but the memory care assisted living and rehab are awful!

Amazing place

I've had a lot of experience with this community, we've had many friends and family members go here, and it really is a great place. It is a non-profit facility, and from my experience working in the industry non-profits just provide better and more compassionate service. Everything here is top quality, it is a beautiful place, and the staff are caring and friendly. Unfortunately during our most recent search for senior living my parents decided this place was slightly too far from their grandchildren to be an option, but it is where I personally felt they would have been the happiest.

In 1957, St. Martin's began as a retirement residence for 80 residents. Today, we're a comprehensive retirement community, with a skilled nursing center, an assisted living facility, a secure Alzheimer's community, and a new comprehensive therapy and transitional care program, the Pines Rehab. And we have revolutionized nursing home care with our new homes we call, "The Cottages at St. Martin's".But as we've grown, one thing remains constant: our mission to meet the physical, social, and spiritual needs of each resident. Because St. Martin's physical and spiritual growth is still guided by the Episcopal Foundation of Jefferson County, our residents and their families can count on a sense of comfort, security, and personal worth. Although the religious orientation of St. Martin's is Episcopalian, residents of all denominations are welcome.