Rosemont Villa - Riverside, CA

[name removed] and staff were very friendly. Facility is homey. Rooms were too small for our needs but [name removed] took us to see her other facility Villa Anne which just might work for mom , if the bigger private room becomes available...

OUTSTANDING CARE

I am really happy with the staff and the care with this community. I like knowing that they are able to help him with all of his personal needs, I know that he is pleased with the healthy meals that are served. We like knowing that he is socal. He does enjoy the out door area and the garden. The kitchen is beautiful My father has adjusted to living here and it makes me feel good knowing that he is happy here. I would recommend this for the best community for his needs

Very Caring

The Rosemont Villa is a lovely place. The staff is vert caring and kind. They take care of my mom, so, they are very patient. We are happy with all their services and my mom is happy at the Rosemont Villa in Riverside, California. Thank you.

Very caring!

They are caring people and very respectful.

It's an excellent place!

It's an excellent place! We have scheduled visits and just stopped by, and it's always clean, and he looks healthier than when we first brought him. They took him dancing, and he likes racing so they took him to the Fontana Speedway to see races. One of the caregiver has their own garden, that raises the vegetables they eat in their meals.

HIGHLY IMPRESSED with home,...

HIGHLY IMPRESSED with home, Fe Mastrado, and what she offers. Clearly her passion; seems easy to work with; we think a lot alike. Private room/private bath available. OK to use some of Bill's furnishings. Appears to be everything I'm looking for and more + price is right. Price all inclusive; no extras. Still want to see a few more homes for comparison, but this may be the one! Think Bill would be happy here. Will make unannounced visit and check on past violations/ deficiencies/outcomes prior to making final decision.

Welcome to Rosemont Villa. Our inviting senior living community offers residents the comfort and convenience of a hassle-free lifestyle free from the burdens of home ownership. Located in the city of Riverside, we provide a variety of on-site services to help our residents enjoy their stay to the fullest. In addition, we provide a choice amount of amenities to promote a relaxing experience for individuals residing at our community. Accommodations come in a selection of options. Depending on the individual, Rosemont Villa could be the perfect fit for seniors seeking senior living options in or around Riverside, CA.