Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court - Cranston, RI

Review of Pacifica Victoria Court

My mother stayed for a week while I was on vacation. I felt so comfortable while I was away and that my mom was well taken care of that I can't wait to place her for respite again. Thank you again for everything!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Review of Victoria Court

Wonderful tour. Friendly staff and great community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Warm, Friendly atmosphere. Very welcoming

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Review of Pacifica Victoria Court

Love living here. Very nice place!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Review of Victoria Court

Wonderful family environment. Smiles everywhere! Associates and resident were very happy. Great community!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review!! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court - Cranston, RI

Wonderful tour. Friendly staff and great community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We are honored among top senior living communities in the nation and named "SeniorAdvisor Star of 2018" for Service Excellence in senior living. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court - Cranston, RI

Warm, friendly atmosphere. Very welcoming.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court - Cranston, RI

Love living here. Very nice place.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate your feedback and positive review! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court - Cranston, RI

Wonderful family environment. Smiles everywhere! Associates and residents were very happy great community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court - Cranston, RI

Great place, residents seem happy, staff and facility top notch! We volunteer there twice a month!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive 5 star review! We appreciate it and hope that you have a wonderful day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court - Cranston, RI

This residential community has it all:
Clean, comfortable, and a safe environment;
Well trained and managed staff, who show remarkable patience and individual focus to each resident.

Additionally, the food is varied and excellent and the activity staff is very creative, fun and often inject humor into each activity overall. BEST IN CAN BE!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court! We love to hear reviews like yours and thank you for sharing your experience. We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court - Cranston, RI

The heat or AC needs to be monitored more closely in [removed]. [removed] needs a little help in choosing what to wear.
After several weeks- there is still no nameplate on [removed] door- this should be nailed on.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your feedback, we will share with the team.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court - Cranston, RI

I feel Victoria Place is friendly and clean. They make the residents feel secure and at peace. The activities are good and enjoyable .
The Brain and Play is very important for my aunt. Thank you for that.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your Aunt. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court - Cranston, RI

Very friendly staff, residents smile often, very clean, variety of food.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for the recommendation, we appreciate it. Thank you again for the great review!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court - Cranston, RI

I attended one of the family support night events featuring Elderlaw Attorney, [removed].
The event was very informative. The community is very beautiful and the staff were very friendly.

Pacifica Senior Living

Great to hear! Thank you for sharing, we hope to see you again soon.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court - Cranston, RI

At Victoria Court I believe most staff are very good at what they do, Most are very patient and go the extra mile to ensure all resident are clean % well cared for. I find they go above and beyond considering the low wages they receive. The residence is very clean and the food is excellent!

The nursing staff and the activity staff do a very good job keeping up with meds & keeping patients occupied.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are here for you and your family.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court - Cranston, RI

I am a vocational specialist who brings in volunteers to host a Trivia Event for the residents. My volunteers love coming an assisting in this activity. The facility and staff are both exceptional and make the experience enjoyable for everyone involved.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & we are so happy to hear this. We agree with you, our community and staff are outstanding! Thank you for your continued support. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court - Cranston, RI

I think your CNA's & front desk girls are sweet. I think they work hard. I also feel they're friendly and they have big hearts.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court - Cranston, RI

This Facility tries Hard to please all residents. It does an admirable job in succeeding. They started an exercise/Brain project while it seems to be working, however they have to extend it to at least 4 days a week. The food is good most of the time. They switch dinner and lunch which I do not like at all!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback and will share with the community! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Good place for my mom

My mom seems to be adjusting to her new home wonderfully, she loves the activities can't call her until after 8:30 in the evening, she is that busy! Her apartment is lovely and bright seems like a wonderful place to be,staff is awesome and so friendly and careing.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Thank you for the recommendation, it means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

A good experience

This looked like a nice community when I visited. The community looked clean and the people I met were friendly. I liked the honesty of the person I spoke to as they said that my loved one did not need their higher level of memory care.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did!

Nice

Victoria Court Memory Care was a very nice and clean community that we toured. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We chose another community that fit our needs and was a smaller community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and hope that you find the community that best fits your needs. Thank you for coming by!

Taking good care of mom

We are pleased with this community. They do keep mom active and they offer trips out. She is making friends. The staff give her a lot of care, attention and respect. I have good communication with them. Mom says the food is fine. The community is kept very clean. We were able to set up weekly beautician appointments. I would recommend this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We are thrilled to hear that you and your mom are happy. We are very proud of our community and dedicated staff. Thank you for sharing your positive experience, we appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Very Impressed with This Community

I'am very impressed with this community. My mother is getting adjusted to the community, but overall I'am pleased with all they have done for us. The staff is excellent. They really know how to make the residents feel like they are at home. The communication between the staff, and myself is great. This is a community I would highly recommend, it is a great place.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 5 star review! We are very happy to hear that your mother is happy and enjoying herself! We agree that we have a wonderful staff and we thank you for sharing your experience!

I would recommend Victoria Court!!!

The staff have been bending over backwards to help my mom adjust to living at Victoria Court. She is participating in some activities and we hope that she will participate in more once she is more comfortable being there. I have tried the food and I thought it was good. She is able to have her dog there with her and I feel this helped with the transition.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it. We are so very happy to hear that your mother is happy and enjoying herself! Thank you for sharing.

Patient and professional staff

Overall things have gone very well with Victoria Court. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they've done a great job looking after my loved one. The care staff are all very patent and professional, and seem to really "get" working with alzheimer's/dementia patients. It did take a little time for them to get to know my Dad and work well with him, that process could have been a little smoother, but overall I think they do a phenomenal job here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased that you are happy. We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns.

Nice place

We've had a good experience with Victoria Court so far! It's a nice looking place, the staff have been very friendly, and I feel like they do a great job looking out for my loved one! Whenever I visit I get the impression that they try and make sure each resident gets a lot of one on one attention and care.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We do have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents! We have a Facebook page and post weekly pictures of our residents and their interesting activities. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website).

Nice facility

My dad has been in for less than 2 weeks. So far, he has done well. However, he is now in the hospital with pneumonia. I am hoping he will return to Victoria Ct soon. The staff is pleasant, he seems to like the food, his room is nice. There are many activities to keep him busy and active.

Pacifica Senior Living

Carole, Thank you for your positive review! We send our well wishes on a speedy recovery for your father. We realize that this is an older review and we are sorry that we missed it earlier. Please feel free to reach out at any time to share your thoughts. We look forward to hearing from you.

Friendly and communicative staff

They do an excellent job here overall. The staff are excellent about communicating and staying in touch with families, which I appreciate since I do not live in the same state. It is a nice, clean facility, the staff are friendly, and they attend to all of my loved ones needs. And, although I have no tried it myself, I have heard good things about the food from relatives.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased that you are happy. We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. We would like to offer you a complimentary lunch the next time that you are here with us! (Ask for Patricia).

Toured this facility and although it ...

Toured this facility and although it was very nice and homey the pricing is a little over the budget. My father-in-law professed he did not want to share a room with anyone and a private room is way too much.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We hope that your father in law found what he was looking for and we appreciate your consideration. We are sorry that we could not accommodate him.

It's a older building without a van f...

It's a older building without a van for trips, but the idea of an enclosed building is a great idea and it might work for my parents.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review!

Our comforts of home philosophy provides elders with a gracious lifestyle in a home-like setting. We offer genuine care and concern for each person in a friendly atmosphere while encouraging independence and freedom of choice. Our goal is to service and accommodate each individual’s needs and preferences with dignity and respect. Victoria Court is located adjacent to the lovely neighborhood in Cranston, making it a great location for visiting.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE
• Walking Paths - outdoor
• Reminiscence therapy
• Special Dining Programs
• Enclosed courtyard
• Sensory-based programming (e.g. snoezelen)
• Specialized Training for Caregivers