Greenwich Farms at Warwick - Warwick, RI

This place had a nice ‘homey’ feel to it, but I didn’t like the location. I also did not like the rooms. The one bedroom was too big and I didn’t like the balcony. The one room set-up was almost too small. [name removed] was great! I loved the way they do the pricing.

Hi [Removed]. My brother, [Removed], and I loved Greenwich Farms. [Removed] was really nice and was very informative. The only drawback was that there was no skilled nursing and I am a little worried about my dad in the event he should need more care down the road as we would like my parents to stay in the same community.

I like it here. It has a lot of good points. I enjoy the food, the activities are fun, and the people are very nice. I want to add that I love [Removed] and [Removed] because I know if I ever need them they will be right there for me. I feel good saying that.

The staff is very efficient and very nice. I love all of the friends I’ve made here. You can’t please everyone, but the help tries hard. My friend is living out on her own and I think a place like this would be good for her, so I suggested she give it a try Greenwich Farms will be beneficial to my friend.

It’s great here! I love everything. My favorite trip is to Twin River! We go to delicious restaurants too.

Greenwich Farms is wonderful! The people are nice, everyone is kind to me, and the employees are out of this world! I can eat anything I want, and the food has gotten better since I first moved in. The place is always clean! You could eat off the floors in this place! I can’t complain. It’s unbelievable!

I think this is a class 1 place! [Removed] and I love it! There’s not one thing we dislike. The people are great! We love the food; and [Removed] loves how spacious this place is. We love everything about being here! Class one place for sure!

I think it’s excellent! I’m so glad I’ve been to a lot of nursing homes and assisted livings and nothing compares to this place. The staff here is terrific! When I walk down the corridor, everyone knows my name even if I don’t know theirs. I talk about this place to everyone!

My niece and nephew found me this place on the computer when they lived in Bryan, Texas. They came and saw it and said, “Auntie, you’re coming here”. I couldn’t have picked a better place! You can arrange for whatever you want to here! It’s definitely, definitely, definitely the best!

There’s nothing I don’t like about the community. I exercise every day and I get to spend time with my best friend [Removed] every day! I give this place a 10! I’m very happy here after 3.5 years.

I love everything about it! I love the people that live here, work here and visit here! The food is outstanding! [Removed] and I love our parking spot. We will be here for the rest of our lives! Happy to call this home!

People here are very caring here, especially in dining.
Takes some time to get used to, but it’s a nice place.
You have to make unbelievable adjustments and its not easy.
They play wonderful movies.

Impressive activities!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where very kind and professional during our visit. I liked that I saw many people walking around and participating in many of the activities throughout the facility. It was just not the right location in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone.

They take good care of mom!

My mother is doing well since her move to Greenwich Farms. It seems like a lot of activities the place is very clean the food is very good. Mom is pretty happy with the food and facility In general, they have been communicating with me on how she is doing.

Care for my mom.

My mom is very happy here at this community. She really likes the staff that is outstanding. Very good food and a nice variety. A great variety of activities are offered to keep her busy and active. We would highly recommend this to other families for great care.

Awesome facility

Absolutely love this place. My aunt moved in 3 weeks ago and has been a very difficult resident. All the staff have gone above & beyond to make my aunts transition easier, they are all pleasant to work with. They really do aim to please and make the caregivers life easier as well. The food is excellent. My aunt who is very picky loves their food. This is a truly catered assisted living & the rates are comparable to other facilities.

Nice Tour Of This Community

My tour of this community was nice. The tour guide I had was kind and friendly. They answered my questions and were informative. From what I saw everything appeared to be well maintained. It was a nice tour, I enjoyed it. They did a good job.

It was beautiful. They have everything you could want here.

I was just doing future research, and came for a tour. It was beautiful. They have everything you could want here. If someone came and didn't like it, I don't know what more they would be looking for.

Review of Greenwich Farms At Warwick-Warwick, Ri

Loved meeting w/Gina. She took the time to answer all our questions and show us three different rooms. So far, this is our #1 Choice for our Dad.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you so much for the feedback as your opinion is very important to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

The very best

The employees from top to bottom of organization are just the very best. In the 6 weeks that shes been there, there has only been a minor issue or two. The staff was very responsive and things very immediately fixed. The food is excellent. Their care for residents was special. My overall rating of this property is 5 stars. I had a great and positive experience with Greenwich Farms at Warwick. They are great!

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

One of the many benefits of being a senior living company is the ability to create moments that wow our customers. Thanks for your kind words! Please feel free to contact us ([removed]) if we can ever be of service to you and your family.

In very plain and emphatic words ------ THIS PLACE IS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE AND ---- MOST THINGS ABOUT IT - (staff esp.) REALLY STINK

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We regularly evaluate and make improvements and your perceptions help us accomplish that. We are extremely proud of our team and their dedication to the individual needs of every resident. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director [removed] at any time if we can assist you in any way.

Review of Greenwich Farms at Warwick Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Warwick, RI

Mom loved the look of GF. Friendly people, so many activities, very clean! After the visit/tour she could picture herself living here.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you for your kinds words. We take enormous pride in taking care of seniors throughout the aging experience. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion.

A beautiful facility

We looked at a lot of places and they were all very nice. We were able to choose based on which place fit the personality of our loved one, and also the one we chose was one that she already had friends at. This was nice though, a beautiful facility.

Rocky start, but doing an excellent job now!

They really do an excellent job here at Greenwich Farms! It's a beautiful, well maintained facility, and it has a very warm friendly atmosphere. Now that Mom has settled in and gotten used to the community I'd give them 5s across the board. However, we did have a bit of a rocky start here which is why I gave them a 4 overall. This was an upsetting change for Mom, and I think they could have done a bit more to help ease the transition. I would also have liked to see them communicate a bit better with the rehab facility she was in previously, there was a bit of confusion during the first few weeks there as well.
However now that she has settled in she is secure, happy, social, and showing a lot of improvement both mentally and physically!

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you so much for sharing. We strive to continually make improvements and your feed-back helps us accomplish that. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director at any time at this number ([removed]). Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident. Statements such as yours mean everything to us as we take great pride in the trust families place in us.

Do It Right

The place is great looking and the go all out to impress
It's too bad they don't put that out to the employees
education or payroll
The staff has either severe communications skills or memory problems. There are few that are on the ball
I feel they may be short handed and they should have daily charts to follow for each resident and for each shift
This may help the staff remember the specific needs for the resident they are caring for on the day
It is awful for a love to go home and wonder if their parent is left in a room choking and no one is checking on them because the employees are stretched too thin
I don't blame this on the employees
I blame this on the CEO's for not putting 100% into all areas of the facility
Being putting the employees and their education first
The communication and desire to love and care for the elderly and fulfill the needs of each resident so these residents can have peace and comfort is important and a serious issue that each employee must have, if not, they are not cut out for the job
After all when wouldn't want that when your elderly and put out of your home for the rest of your life
So Mr CEO, snap into shape, your doing well, do right to who's helping you and you will do even better
Can't find good help today and the places that are doing well have at least one year waiting list
What's your waiting list

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you for sharing your perceptions with us as we take the thoughts of all of our customers seriously.

We are sorry you have the concerns you’ve listed and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss them with you personally. Our Customer Engagement Team at our home office in Wellesley, MA is available at your convenience.

Our organization has a strong commitment to on-going quality assurance, which includes regular evaluations and re-evaluations of staff performance and community procedures. We strive to continually make improvements and feed-back from our customers helps us accomplish that. We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team and of their dedication to the needs of our customers and their families. We do hope you allow us to speak with you personally.

Very nice community!

We used this community for a few weeks of respite care for my loved one, and I thought they did an excellent job. They really went out of their way to make sure that Mom got engaged in the activities, and she really seemed to enjoy all the different things they had to offer. She also said the food was great!
Other than a few minor housekeeping issues things couldn't have gone better, and I'd definitely recommend them as an option for respite care!

Greenwich Farms experience

I spent a lot of time at GF while Mom was adjusting to the change. I was impressed by everything I saw and experienced- the management, staff, cleanliness, accommodations, food, activities. I would recommend GF to anyone.

We Has Some Issues

I've had problems with places promising they can provide the care my aunt needs when they can't so I insisted that they meet her and evaluate her. I met with the nurse who was doing the evaluation, we talked, and they wanted her to move in that day. Shortly after moving in she fell again and fractured her hip. They hospital and Greenwich Farms talked and Greenwich Farms said she can't come back because she's not mobile anymore. They never bothered to call me. No one ever said anything. I was told by the social worker at the hospital. I thought that was so unprofessional. It was not right on so many levels.

She did have some quality of life there at least. They loved her there.

Benchmark Senior Living

We would like to sincerely apologize for any miscommunication or lack of communication that you feel took place. Given that it is not appropriate for us to discuss specific issues in an open forum relating to your aunt, the Executive Director at the community would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you. We do adore your aunt at the community and she is missed.

Nice rooms. Nice people. Far from h...

Nice rooms. Nice people. Far from home - location not so great near airport Very large facility maybe a bit overwhelming???? Food looked amazing - gourmet

It is a great place. I like the memo...

It is a great place. I like the memory care unit. staff was very helpful and informative.

Conveniently located near several major highways, Greenwich Farms at Warwick rests in a peaceful setting within easy reach. Near to the airport, shops, and amenities, and just minutes from artistic, cultural, and retail centers, Greenwich Farms is a place Seniors love to call home. Stop in and you will find residents catching up with friends in the bright and spacious sun room, watching a performance in the showroom, playing cards and pool in the English pub, and reading the paper in the cozy library. A terrace off the main dining room offers seasonal patio dining with a panoramic view of the pond, gazebo and beautifully manicured campus.

The Independent Living option is designed exclusively for Seniors looking for a carefree lifestyle without the burdens of maintaining a home. As an Independent Living Resident, you will enjoy the support from our services and amenities that make life easier, and embrace the active and independent lifestyle that awaits.

The Assisted Living lifestyle at Greenwich Farms at Warwick offers a personalized balance of assistance and independence. Enjoy the privacy of your own apartment and the support of our caring staff for anything you may need.

The Harbor Program helps those with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairments to stay active and engaged, supported by a caring staff, specialized programs, and a neighborhood designed just for them.