All American Assisted Living at Warwick - Warwick, RI

All American Assisted Living at Warwick - Warwick, RI has yet not published prices.

Very clean, caring staff,menu looked great, breakfast served all, cafe area was happening, not many attended activities. Staff knew all by name, very attentive. Services included. Shared rooms. Not very full.

A good place for mom

The staff are helpful, however there is not anyone at the front desk after eight in the evening. Sometimes it is hard to reach someone. Some of the residents have said they are not crazy about the food. They do offer daily activities and the community is taken care of. They do not charge separately for different levels of care as the cost is all inclusive. I would recommend this community.

Amazing Place to call home

Choosing to place my dad at an assisted living facility was probably one of the hardest decisions I have had to make. I originally had him in a different place, but it turned out not to be a good fit for him or his needs. I needed him out of there very quickly and All American came to the rescue. After calling Caring for Mom, the director from All American immediately called me and saw me that day!! He sat with me, discussed everything from the food, activities, rooms, care and had me meet some residents. Dad is a very picky eater and he assured me that would not be a problem with their "restaurant style dining". He can also be difficult, because of course he would rather be home, but the staff is very good and keeps me constantly updated. The director is always available which I love. Great communication is so important. From the moment I walked in I felt comfortable. It is so beautiful and brand new. It is truly like a 5 star hotel. The grounds are well kept, and in and out are exceptionally maintained. The staff is so friendly and caring beginning with the front desk person all the way to the waitstaff. They are so accommodating with his every need. The price is very fair and I love that there are no "hidden" fees. Everything is included which was amazing to me because that is not the case in most places. I also love that they have a memory care unit right in the same building for if and when dad may need that level of care. I have witnessed several amazing staff members working with those residents as well, bringing them outside often on walks and also on community trips. That helped put my mind at ease. I would highly recommend All American Assisted Living to anyone who is faced this decision. I now know that this was the right decision for my dad and could not be more impressed with the facility, staff and overall experience at All American.

Feel Secure and well cared for!

My husband is settling in quite well at All American Assisted Living at Warwick. Even though he still asks to come home with me I feel so good when I walk in unannounced and he is working with groups of residents fully engaged. I feel that is good for him they are taking good care of him and all of his care needs that he cannot handle on his own. The environment is very clean and well-kept. He has his own room and a shared bathroom with one other resident in a room adjoined. They also have a shared sitting room with a T. V. in it. We provided his furniture for his room and it is very homey. They do laundry once a week so he always has clean clothes. They have a list of activities that the staff encourages the residents to participate. They provide outside activities such as day trips to the park and to restaurants. There is a little courtyard in the memory care section that is secure and they can sit and enjoy the sun and the garden and fresh air. They have a dining area that can sit to up to four at a table to engage with other residents, not like some of the memory care places with the long institutional tables. I feel satisfied that they are taking care of him at all times.

Good Experience, Tour Was Nice

I had a nice tour of this community. Everything went well, and everyone was kind. The staff I met was friendly, and answered any questions I had. From what I saw the facility looked well-kept. The experience went well overall, but I did find another community that suited our needs better.

Exceptional Care!

My mother was one of 3 women who moved into [Removed] All American Assisted Living Memory Care ([Removed]) on the first evening of their opening. She has been treated with exceptional care! She has adjusted well to all of the nurses, CNA's, office workers, activity staff and the other residents. She has had her share of health issues and they have treated her with care that was above and beyond. They get to know each resident and make a point to be sure they are included in the activities of their liking and give them space when they are not interested. I really can't say enough about how caring and kind the entire staff has been, not only to my mom, but to our entire family. If you are looking for a place for an aging family member I would recommend the AAAL without hesitation.

My sister's care

I am happy with the care of the care of this staff and how they keep me informed on her progress. The community is very clean and always nice. She is happy with the activities that she is involved with. I like to knowing that this is a good place for her care and would recommend other families to this community for good value and care of a loved one.