Ventura Post Acute - Ventura, CA

Ventura Post Acute - Ventura, CA has yet not published prices.

for my brother

my brother went into hospice at this location and was there for 7 days only because he was dying and I am so grateful for the care and respect they gave him. they allowed my sister and i to stay overnight with him, participate in his care, cleaning, changing, etc. and let us be with him for his final days. they did that for our family when they didn't have to and it was against their rules. i am so grateful that this place and their staff were there to help my brother and even when he passed away, they gave us a room to ourselves for a bit and allowed his children to pay their last respects. they made the extra effort and for that, i would recommend this place. thank you

The care that my loved one is receiving is great! The staff are very kind! The television in her room isn't working. I've brought it up to the staff, and they've tried several times to fix it, but it's a wiring issue they're having on a lot of the televisions in the building. The staff keep me updated.

My wife did not stay there very long, she had to go to a hospital. The nurses were responsive, took care of what they could. Always changed bedpan, kept sheets clean, my wife did not complain.

When we first walked in, we noticed a terrible smell and it makes me uncomfortable. Some of the nurses and staff are good and some are not so good. I do not like the smell in there. They do not use any disinfecting cleaning supplies it seems like. I have to be on them to get any information. If I want answers sometimes they don't give them.

PT was great, OT did an evaluation and will start soon. I was happy with their work. My loved one came in on a Friday and over the weekend they did not get the things done that were needed. I think there was not good communication down the line. The place is pretty clean. It is a sad old building, the place could use some updating. Only if I ask, they give me information, and I am there every day.

The rehab services were good. The nurses were not good. They were too busy taking care of some patients that they were ignoring others. It was very clean.

Ventura Post Acute Care is proud to provide excellent short-term rehabilitative care. We offer skilled nursing care, subacute care, and physical, occupational, and speech therapies for post-surgery and injury patients. We set our patients up for success by teaching them new ways to manage daily tasks and offer comprehensive home evaluations.

Residents enjoy a private garden and well-groomed walkways. We feature pet therapy, lab & radiology services, laundry service, and have a beauty and barber shop on site. n addition to medical services, we provide tasty and nutritious meals, a recreational activities program, laundry services, and social work assistance.