Hollenbeck Home - Los Angeles, CA

Hollenbeck Home, known locally as the Hollenbeck Palms, is the premier retirement destination for seniors living in the Greater Los Angeles area. For over a hundred years, Hollenbeck Home has catered to the residential living, assisted living and skilled nursing needs of its members. Whether you seek a warm, active and exciting social life in our independent living residences or need the daily care and compassion of a professional nursing team, Hollenbeck Home can fulfill your dreams of comfortable living in your golden years. Feel safe and secure in one of our four gated apartment buildings, with units ranging in size from Studio to Two Bedroom. Our facilities are equipped with emergency monitoring and a 24-hour Nursing Health Center to suit your every need. Enjoy delicious meals prepared fresh at Hollenbeck's Dining Room or Skyline Bistro and free transportation to shopping malls and doctor appointments. Our activities coordination team provides a full schedule of activities every week ranging from trips to popular California destinations such as LA Opera and the Hollywood Bowl to fitness programs such as Aerobics, Tai Chi, and Dancing. If the high cost of living has you worried about your retirement options, hesitate no more. With four payment plans to choose from, attaining membership into the Hollenbeck Palms couldn't be easier on your wallet or your future. Please schedule a complimentary lunch today so our team can show you just how fantastic our campus can be for you and your family.

The grounds and independent living building and condos are beautiful and first rate. There's a view of downtown L.A. The main building is old and out of date. I met some delightful people at lunch in an elegant, old fashioned dining room with family-style seating at large round tables. I don't think I'd want to live here in assisted living or skilled nursing.

Spacious Place!!

I have no complaints and nothing but praise about how things are going for my mother since she has made the move into this community. The staff were very helpful with the move and easy to work with through this process. My mom was able to get a two bedroom apartment that she wanted and it is perfect for her. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Beautiful Community. The downtown LA skyline was amazing. The residents were friendly and the staff was gracious.

Great investment for those who want to age in the same community

We toured this community when looking for my father. The community has beautiful grounds with water fountains and gardens. They offer three different large rooms with a variety of activities. It's much like a campus. What turned us off from this place is their their small, church-like rooms.They also have very unusual pricing because they offer the ability to stay here as you age because they offer all stages of care. Which is a nice option but it can be an investment up front.