Buena Vista Care Center - Santa Barbara, CA

Buena Vista Care Center - Santa Barbara, CA has yet not published prices.

• Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Dental Care Available
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Speech Therapy

Review of Buena Vista Care Center

The care is really good here, and the staff is friendly.

Review of Buena Vista Care Center

From what I have noticed, my loved one has been having great care. Everyone's been on the ball. I thinks it's great. The therapist we dealt with is very good. I was pleased with him. The food could be a little better. This is an older building. I've been seeing lots of wear and tear. It could use some redoing and maintenance. That's the biggest issue.

Review of Buena Vista Care Center

This is the best place I have ever been at. I couldn't move my feet, nor feed myself. Now I am strong as a horse. They are always cleaning. There are quite a few dining rooms, or you can eat in your room. The meals are OK. They aren't bad, just personal preference.

Review of Buena Vista Care Center

They are doing very well. There is very good nutrition for the patients there.

Review of Buena Vista Care Center

They were excellent there. They were very nice and everything. They did not wash the patients' hands before eating. They did pretty well at keeping me informed.

Review of Buena Vista Care Center

My father is mostly very happy there. My one complaint is that the controls for my father's bed are out of his reach. The cord is short, and it's attached to the foot of the bed and often falls on the floor. The bed also doesn't work anyway, he can't get it to go up or down, and I asked them to address that when he got there, and it's been two weeks with no action. I've been informed when I need to be.

Review of Buena Vista Care Center

I suspect they gave my loved one too much of a certain medication but they seem to be taking good care of him.

Buena Vista Care Center is committed to quality care for each of our guests. We have a caring team approach to Alzheimer’s care, post-acute care, long term care, stroke recovery and assisted living. We encourage family members and friends to attend our social gathering and community-based outings.

Our guests enjoy pet therapy visits in addition to podiatry, dental, vision, and auditory care. Therapies are offered 7 days a week in a spacious, state-of-the-art therapy gym featuring windows all around. We have a dedicated short-term rehab unit with comprehensive rehabilitation programs. The Homeward Bound program focuses on short-term rehabilitation with an individualized treatment plan for each patient.