My Father In Law Loves It Here

My father in law is doing very well here, he loves it. They are taking good care of him and his needs. The home is very well maintained, his room and the home are nice and clean. The staff is wonderful. We know he is safe and in good hands. They are providing him with great care. This is a care home I would recommend.

Val's Family Care.... the best place for the one you love!

My Mother lived here until her passing. The staff , Val, along with her daughter Rae were incredibly supportive, attentive, and loving toward my Mother. I could not have asked for a better home for my Mother. I would highly encourage anyone looking for the best care for their loved one to check out Val's Family Care...you can't go wrong. Love them like family!

We moved my mother here because she w...

We moved my mother here because she wasn't getting enough attention and care at a large facility. She has dementia. This place is a dream!! Val is amazing and all the caregivers are incredible. Finally, after being in 2 facilities where Mom was unhappy, we have found a place where Mom is getting lots of care and attention and it feels just like home! This is truly the most loving, happy wonderful place yet for my mom! I cannot say enough and we are all so happy we found this!!

We are a brand new community to the Triangle Area, however our staff has over 20 years combined experience in senior care. We are located in the North Hills of Raleigh area, directly off the 440 Beltline and Six Forks Rd. Our home is licensed for only 3 residents where each resident has a private room furnished with a twin size bed, night stand, lamp, and dresser. The room's can be decorated to each residents preference.