Spring Arbor of Raleigh - Raleigh, NC

Spring Arbor of Raleigh - Raleigh, NC has yet not published prices.

In addition to our professional care staff,we have a full-time activity director who provides various programming in our house and in the community. We have a food service manager who ensures that our residents likes and dislikes are incorporated into menu palnning.
Our Resident care coordinator directly supervises the care staff,prepares care plans for each resident, and closely maintains each resident's relationship with their own physician.

I Enjoyed Our Time In This Community

I really did like this community, but unfortunately my wife ended up needing more care than they were able to provide. It is a nice facility to live, and everyone is very kind. It is a good community for someone that don't require much care. We did enjoy our time in this community.

Seemed empty...

Spring Arbor was comparable to other communities we also liked in the area. I liked the layout and it was a nice community. The only feeling I didn't like while I was there was that no one was around and it seemed empty. I may have toured on a day where the residents were gone on an outing.

Spring Arbor is a lovely place; [Removed] was very helpful and knowledgeable about the facility and the services they provide. My concern was the ratio of staff to patients; didn't see but a handful of staff on duty for approximately 76 patients.

Thanks for what you do

Spring Arbor is a beautiful community, the activity schedule is full and everyone is always having a great time. It is always clean, smells good, and everyone is so friendly and willing to help. I have volunteered with them for several years and they truely are family.

It was fine but it was an older facil...

It was fine but it was an older facility and the rooms were very small, the bathrooms were very small; it was just a bedroom and a bathroom and wasn't very home-like.

What dad needed

It's okay so far, I felt like dad was having problems at home going out the door, it was beginning to be an issue, he was determined to go out the door and there was a highway right there so we had to put him in a lock down facility. The only thing we've had difficulty with is he was rolling off of their beds so we had to get a hospital bed. Their staff is very friendly, they do activities in the front, the have a dance night or some kind of thing, he'll sit down and pat his leg to the beat of the music. They got him doing coloring, just doing what he can do and I like the value of it and I like the way with the lock down area you have to have a code to get in.