UNIVERSITY VILLAGE THOUSAND OAKS - Thousand Oaks, CA

UNIVERSITY VILLAGE THOUSAND OAKS - Thousand Oaks, CA has yet not published prices.

Care level confusion, but wife loved it here

I went into what they called their skilled nursing, I had physical therapy and then they said she was losing weight and they said I should go to the nursing area to talk to them about food options. We were there for about 10 days and in casual conversation they said it was permanent, so I talked to an ombudsman and they said that with the score they gave her (a one) she would be comatose and my wife was far from comatose. They had her as an alzheimers patient in the last stages where she was strapped down so I had to move her out of there. We got her re evaluated and they said she's at the stage where she was almost 4 years ago, beignning stages of dementia. My wife was thrilled there, very, very happy so I'm going to try to get her back in.

If you knew your retirement could be even better than it is now, why would you wait to move to University Village Thousand Oaks retirement community? Located on more than 65 acres of picturesque hills and valleys in gorgeous Ventura County, University Village will offer you opportunities, services and amenities you've never dreamed of. Plus, the peace of mind that comes with long-term care, that's included, should you ever need it.

We'll take care of the household maintenance and chores, so you have plenty of time and freedom to enjoy the things you want. Learn more by exploring our Continuing Life® philosophy.

From Los Angeles to Santa Barbara, there's no other community like University Village Thousand Oaks! We're just 15 minutes from Westlake Village and Simi Valley.