Simi Hills - Simi Valley, CA

Hospital food.

Nice facility, but the food is very poor. Hospital food is actually better. Think twice before moving in.

Holiday Marketing

Hi there, we are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us at Simi Hills. We pride ourselves on the quality food we provide to our residents. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at [removed]. We look forward to hearing from you.

Simi Hills

I toured Simi, and loved it. They were very helpful and accommodating, allowing a friend and me to stay there two days to see how I liked it. The staff was nice and very helpful, making sure we had everything we needed. However, I found a community I liked better for a nicer price, so I ultimately did not stay with Simi.

Very pleasant, informative, clean and attractive facility. Tour guide,
[Removed] very patient answering all questions, and very knowledgeable and thorough.

Nice area and staff, a little outdated and small.

Mom is loving it !!

My mom has been very pleased with her choice on making the move into this community. She has really made a smooth transition with the help of all of the staff and residents. I am very comfortable with the quality of care she is receiving and have a peace of mind with her being there. We would defiantly recommend this place to anyone interested.

Happy with decision

Simi Hills is a lovely facility. The staff has been friendly and responsive. My mom is very happy there.

Was impressed by size of unit and most of the amenities provided. The ease of getting around in a wheelchair and availability to talk to manager.

As we were not looking for complete assisted living but needed some of the helps provided. I needed to know just what was included in the monthly rent charge. I think more clarity was needed in explaining what would be additional charge and what we could expect from the staff on duty 24 hours.

I do believe of all the facilities in our area,this was the best fit for us.

Simi Hills

Very friendly - and clean. Beautiful place to be. The ambiance is lovely!

Simi Hills

My mother had to relocate due to the Aliso Canyon Gas Leak in Porter Ranch CA. Simi Hills was THE perfect solution as they allowed my mom's caregiver to stay with her.

Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming, many activities, meals are excellent and there are many healthy choices, the entire facility is super clean.

Highly recommend.

Review of Simi Hills - Simi Valley, CA

Nice facility. We really liked this property.

Terrific place to be!

Simi Hills has turned out to be the perfect place for my parents! I've actually recommended the place to quite a few people since they've moved in and they've been there for about a month now. The staff have been great and they can't say enough about how good the food is there. I'd say this has been a great experience and I will definitely continue to recommend them!

Wonderful community

My parents just moved into simi hills and they absolutely love it!!! It is such a warm, inviting community. The managers are so welcoming and attentive to any questions you may have. The grounds and place itself is so beautiful and clean. The food is amazing!!! My parents rave about it. They are so accommodating to all your needs. We are so happy my parents are in a safe, wonderful community.

the place is excellent i would recommend to my friends of course my loved one is in there they nevre say any thing bad the staff is very helpful and the are a very clean facility i rated the cleanliness a 5 star rating i think its one of the nicest ive seen

Could use more outings

It is good overall and the people are great. They have lots of games and crafts, but my mom is more into art and literature and she said the food was okay but not as good as she thought. They really do not have any field trips. and Simi has a lot of stuff for seniors. Maybe they could make an effort into bringing in more speakers or take them to the Senior Center in Simi. They are engaging my mom by getting ideas from her.

simply outstanding

They do everything that they say they're going to do. They do need to do something better with the in-site activities on the premises. The man and woman that run the place are simply outstanding and highly to be praised.

The facility is very nice a...

The facility is very nice and residence seems to be very friendly but the price is way more higher than I expected.

Very nice facility.

The facility is very nice and the food is great. The staff is very nice and helpful. Not covered by our long term care insurance, so had to move.

They are fabulous!!

They are fabulous!! They are very clean! They have been very friendly. She is pretty happy with the activities, they have jewelry making, and horse racing. The food was really good when she first got there, but it's dropped a little since she has been there, probably a 3 at this point. The room is clean and bright, it's a very nice place.

Dad is Happy

Simi Hills is great my dad is very happy there. We chose is because it was a retirement community and the location and the price were right. Overall I think the staff is great but there is one person there that I don't care for very much, but I'm not the one living there.

Good Location

It's not an assisted facility. It's a retirement community. The meals are good. I haven't had a chance to participate but from what I can see and the people I've talked to they're very happy with the activities they have. They have horse racing, bean bag baseball, bridge - they seem to have a good variety. It's a convenient location between thousand oaks and Simi Valley. Medical facilities are convenient.

We liked the location and t...

We liked the location and the helpful management. Also, it is closest to our family.

really large rooms lovely hire a help...

really large rooms lovely hire a helper. no assisted living. suggests dr perscription for mobile chair. 8am bkfst, 1230 large meal, 530 supper.

Clean, answered all our questions. wi...

Clean, answered all our questions. will transport him to doctor. Looked at studio and one bedroom. like that there is a live in employee. lovely grounds. good location. concerned about higher level of care if needed.

Located in one of the safest suburbs in the country, you’ll enjoy our stunning views of the Santa Monica Mountains and the tasteful elegance of our facilities. Residents also appreciate the convenience of being close to all the attractions and amenities of Los Angeles. We’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare, fine dining and all of the culture and entertainment of the movie capital of the world.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind