UNIVERSITY VILLAGE AT OAKVIEW - Thousand Oaks, CA

UNIVERSITY VILLAGE AT OAKVIEW - Thousand Oaks, CA has yet not published prices.

I'm On The Waiting List

I'm on the waiting list there. It's independent living but they have care too. It has a step situation there but you have to pay a very high entrance fee and then 75% comes back to your estate when you die. It's really nice. It's just very nice. It's like living at a country resort. They only take you if you're well there so you have to get in while you're well but then they'll take care of you when you're sick.

I'm going to have my own little villa, like 1300 square ft. It's a very high level of care.

They have a pool, exercises, trips, they just have everything. There's a 6-8 month waiting list there.

OakView offers multiple levels of care so that you don’t need to move repeatedly as your care needs increase. With Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and a specialized environment for residents with dementia, we have a place that’s right for you. We strive to provide excellent care, which is highlighted by our higher staffing ratios, and give personal attention to promoting independence and preserving dignity. Whether you or your loved one need assistance with daily tasks, memory support or more intensive nursing and rehabilitative services, we will work together to achieve this shared goal.