AlmaVia of Camarillo - Camarillo, CA

Care for mom

We had my mom in this nice community. We liked the care and the wonderful staff there were always very helpful for the care of my mom. We needed a little more care than what was offered at the time. The menu was nice and she tried to participate in the activities that were offered.We would recommend this community to other families.

Nice short stay!

My loved one had to be moved here rather quickly, but he is doing just fine here! The staff take good care of him and the facility is kept clean. The food is also nice and healthy for him. Overall, my loved one has enjoyed his short stay.

Caring Loving Staff!

The staff was amazing, we would wonder in the middle of the day and she would always well take care of. I can not say enough good things about them when my mother in law went into the hospital, they stopped the billing the day she left. They also gave us our community fee back because she was only there for a couple of weeks. They did so well with her and we are so glad we chose this community.

My tour

This looked like a nice community when we visited. The staff I met were nice. This community allows pets and they offer daily activities.

Everybody knows everybody!

I have a friend that lives here and she recommend this place to us. We really enjoyed the tour and the community. We thought that it was great and we really liked the layout. The community was easy for residents to be able to get around. The staff talked to the people by there first names and was very helpful. The reason we did not go here was the price.

The director is wonderful!

The staff are helpful and there to answer questions. We liked this community as it is smaller than others we looked at. The food is excellent. They have tons of activities and outings including going to church. I would recommend this community, however you have to be able to afford to live in these places. There are nurses available and her doctor is close by.

Great place!

Great place! Very nice atmosphere. Very friendly staff. Mike was extremely helpful and nice. Food is good. Feel very comfortable and safe here.

Very nice people

She passed away in December. She was only there for a little over two weeks. The people there were very, very nice although I do not know if it was the right place for her because of all her needs. A Place for Mom was wonderful in helping us find somewhere for her and Thank You.

Very nice, upscale.

It's a wonderful place, they were outstanding!

It's a wonderful place, they were outstanding! I highly recommend them. Their food was pretty good. They are not set up to deal with residents that may have violent tendencies. I liked that it was small with a very family atmosphere, their staff was very compassionate. This is for the memory care, not the assisted living.

Nice and Friendly

I put my partner on the waiting list here. It seemed nice and friendly. He had been in skilled nursing before and this was much more refreshing. It was fine as far as I could see but we found an opening at another place.

This place is the top notch...

This place is the top notch of assisted living! we cant find a bad thing about this facility. best benefit is they allow pets! the price is high but for what you get, its all good. we have to see the other spots and will get back together with our mom this weekend. its so tough to make a decision FOR your parent... but we will do it. Just please know this facility is the top of the top, Amanda was amazing, and everything about this place is #1

think this would not be a good fit fo...

think this would not be a good fit for my dad.

AlmaVia of Camarillo is a unique, non-profit, faith based, Assisted Living Community recognized for providing quality care in a beautiful setting. From customized care service plans designed to meet individual needs, activities that stimulate mind, body and spirit and fine food that nourishes, your comfort and peace of mind is our goal.

Built in 2001, featuring modern safety and security systems, you will find spacious, well designed one-bedroom or studio apartments just waiting for you! Warm and inviting common areas and charming courtyards reflect a Southern California tradition of casual elegance and hospitality. Conveniently located adjacent to St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, next door to many physician's and healthcare providers and within walking distance of Camarillo's newest library, AlmaVia's location is ideal!

We invite you to enjoy the ease of Assisted Living and we look forward to welcoming you to AlmaVia of Camarillo, where "family is the heart of our Community".