University Place Nursing Center - Houston, TX

University Place Nursing Center - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

Horrible

Place is horrible!
My mother was to have follow up appointments, and each time they scheduled , w her doctor. Was sent back with out even be seen by her doctor. Had to have my mother re admitted to hospital to find she had blood Clots and 3rd infection..
Really makes me sad that elderly are put off by there age thinking there OLD, they deserve better care than this so called Skilled Nursing, to help? One other note you get passed around on phone by one nurse to another just because nobody wants to answer, call this lazy!
Do work in a place if you don’t want to make a difference in a person health- find another job!
Care is care.
Hope one day your mother isn’t staying at you so called skilled nursing!

Horrible care!

Terrible care!

After just six days my wife was sent to the hospital with sever dehydration. She also had a bed sore that was new. She died ten days later without ever regaining consciousness.

Provided excellent care

I moved my loved one here after a very bad experience at another location, and they did a much better job here. The atmosphere was not a warm one, it was a very antiseptic hospital like environment, but it was obvious that they were on the ball and that the care would be good. The staff were all very friendly and professional, and did a great job while he was there.